Razer Kishi for Android – Smartphone Gaming Controller (USB-C Connection, Ergonomic Design, Individual Fit for Mobile Phones, Analog Stick, Ultra Low Latency) Black
SALE PRICE: £79.99
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- CLICKABLE ANALOG THUMBSTICKS: Refine your aim and execution with a familiar console controller experience, supported by an array of face and bumper buttons, as well as a D-pad for extra inputs
- FITS MOST ANDROID DEVICES: Thanks to its flexible design, the controller can be quickly and easily attached to a variety of smartphones. For particularly large devices such as the Razer Phone or Razer Phone 2, the rubber inserts can be removed and replaced with specially adapted ones, each of which is available from Razer customer service
- LATENCY-FREE GAMEPLAY: Unlike wireless Bluetooth controllers which produce lag, this controller has zero latency because it connects directly to your device’s charging port—which means instant button response
- USB-C CHARGING CONNECTION: If the smartphone’s battery runs out of steam in the game, the controller can simply be connected to a charging cable to recharge it
- CLOUD GAMING COMPATIBLE: With the reality of playing AAA releases on any screen, having the controller attached to your device provides a form factor convenient and portable enough to truly game anywhere
Product descriptionStyle Name:Kishi for Android
Controller for all Android Smartphones. Just plug- and play with Thunderbolt-3 Connection.
First Available: 9 Jun. 2020
|Dimensions:||16.9 x 13.2 x 7.4 cm|