Apera Instruments PH60 Premium pH Meter, Pocket Tester, replaceable probe, ±0.01 pH Accuracy, -2.00-16.00 pH Range, ±0.5°C Temperature Sensor
SALE PRICE: £98.77
- Accuracy: 0.01 pH; Range:-2.00 to 16.00 pH
- Easy 1-3 points auto calibration; auto temp. Compensation (atc) ensures accuracy in various temperatures (32-122˚c);
- Auto recognition of stable values (optional auto hold function available) improves consistency so you don’t have to guess when to manually hold measurement
- Large lcd with 3 backlit colour (indicating 3 different modes), dual display of temp./ph., and reminders of completed calibrations and stable readings
- COMPLETE KIT with READY-TO-USE calibration solutions, calibration bottles, storage solutions, AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a premium portable carrying case
Product descriptionStyle Name:Regular Glass Bulb Sensor
The Apera Instruments PH60 Premium Pocket pH Tester is the new-generation professional pH tester for all kinds of regular water solution’s testing, such as hydroponics, aquaculture, pools and spas, water treatment, cooling towers, beer brewing, wine making, etc. It features ACCURATE, QUICK and RELIABLE measurements. The meter comes with a replaceable glass bulb probe (PH60-E) for liquid’s pH testing. It is also compatible with 3 other pH probes and an ORP probe (sold separately) for different applications such as solid samples and surface test.
The meter is CE certified (6 months for the probe). The company designs and manufactures scientific analytical instruments like meters and sensors for pH, conductivity, turbidity and dissolved oxygen for over 25 years and meets ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
NOTES: The instrument will NOT give accurate or stable readings for distilled or deionized water’s pH testing. This is because distilled and deionized water do not have enough ions present for the electrode to function properly. To measure distilled or deionized water’s pH, users need to use a specialized pH electrode like our LabSen 803 Electrode. Do NOT store the probe in distilled water or deionized water because they will cause damage to the pH probe. Only use distilled water for rinsing the pH probe.
|Dimensions:||17.78 x 4.06 x 4.06 cm; 131 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||4 AAA batteries required. (included)|
From the manufacturer
Three types of coloured backlit LCD screen
- Blue for measurement mode.
- Green for calibration mode.
- Red for High/Low value heads-up mode, instantly notifying you of any test results that need your attention by lighting up Red backlight.
PH60 Premium Pocket pH Tester
Fluid precision since 1991.
The Apera Instruments PH60 Premium Pocket pH Tester (-2.00 – 16.00 pH range, ±0.01 pH accuracy) is designed for providing reliable and accurate measurements in a quick& simple manner for regular water solutions' testing such as hydroponics, aquaculture, homebrewing, winemaking, pools and spas, water treatment, environmental monitoring, etc.
- Easy auto calibration with auto buffer recognition (up to 3-point); Auto temperature compensation (ATC 0 – 50˚C).
- Easy-to-install replaceable probe (4 types of compatible probes for your specific testing needs).
- Comes with complete test kit.
- Large clear LCD, 3 backlit colour (indicating 3 different modes), Dual display of temp./pH, and indications of completed calibrations and stable readings.
- Auto recognition of stable values (with optional auto hold function) improves consistency, saving the trouble of guessing when to manually hold measurement.
Waterproof and Dustproof to IP67 standards.
Easy-to-install replaceable probe
Can be installed easily.
Up to 2000 hours of operation powered by AAA batteries
**Installation: All 4 pieces of batteries' positive sides (+) Must face up.
Large clear backlit LCD
Dual display of pH & Temp., and icons indicating stable readings and completed calibrations.
Glass Bulb Sensor (PH60-E)
This PH60-E glass bulb sensor (comes with the kit) is compatible with PH60, PH60F, PH60S & PC60. This probe is equipped with glass bulb membrane, built-in temperature sensor, single ceramic junction, and maintenance-free gel KCL electrolyte. It has a measurement range of 0 to 14.00 pH. It is made for regular aqueous solution's pH measurement, such as hydroponics, aquaculture, pool and spas, water treatment, environmental monitoring, cooling tower, etc.
Flat Glass Sensor (PH60F-E)
This PH60F-E flat pH sensor (sold separately) is compatible with model PH60, PH60F, PH60S& PC60. This probe features a flat glass membrane sensor with a built-in temperature sensor and maintenance-free gel KCl electrolyte, made for flat surface pH testing such as skin, fabrics, paper, leather, and micro-volume solution samples (ideal for saliva pH test). Also works well for regular aqueous solution testing. It has a measurement range of 0 to 14.00 pH.
Swiss Spear Sensor (PH60S-E)
This PH60S-E Spera pH Sensor (sold separately) is compatible with PH60, PH60F, PH60S& PC60. The probe is designed for testing cheese, meat, fruit, bread, soil, sushi-rice, solid growth medium, and other solid/semi-solid samples. This probe adopts Swiss sensor technology, featuring a spear glass membrane with a long life reference system, built-in temperature sensor, and a double junction structure without diaphragm. Also works well for regular water solution testing. It has a measurement range of 0.00 to 14.00 pH.
Platinum ORP Sensor (ORP60-E)
This ORP60-E ORP probe (sold separately) is ompatible with PH60, PH60F, PH60S& ORP60. This probe features a platinum ORP sensor with a built-in temperature sensor and maintenance-free gel KCl electrolyte. Designed for regular water solution's ORP testing (Oxidation-Reduction Potential).