Bosch Professional GSS 18V-10 Cordless Detail Sander (Battery not Included, Orbit Diameter: 1.6 mm, in Cardboard Box), 18 V, Navy Blue
SALE PRICE: £94.95
About this item
- The Bosch professional flexible cordless orbital hand sander GSS 18 V-10 with 18 V
- Flexible working thanks to additonally available exchangeable sanding plates: Sanding plate 113 x 101 mm, sanding plate 80 x 130 mm, delta sanding plate 100 x 150 mm (needs to be ordered separately)
- Clean application thanks to micro-filter dust box or direct connection to a dust extractor
- Professional 18 V System; ultimate performance; maximum freedom; all of our batteries are compatible with new and existing Bosch Professional tools in the same voltage class
- Complete softgrip covering on the grip ensures safe holding in any working position
- Items included: GSS 18 V-10, 2 x sanding paper, sanding plate 113 x 101 mm, cardboard box
Product descriptionStyle Name:GSS 18V-10
The electric Bosch sander GSS 18 V – 10 is one of the first onehand – orbital sanders from Bosch. The sanding plates 113 x 101 mm, 80 x 130 (2 608 601 444) mm and the delta sanding plate 100 x 150 (2 608 601 445) mm are separately available and easy to change during working on a project. Neat working spaces thanks to the micro – filter dust box or the option to connect the sanding machine directly to a dust extractor. In order to achieve optimal results in every working position, the softgrip covering on the grip ensures a safe and comfortable holding of the tool.
|Dimensions:||22.3 x 17.7 x 14.3 cm; 930 Grams|
From the manufacturer
The Bosch Professional one-hand cordless orbital sander GSS 18V-10
The compact design of the Bosch Professional cordless orbital sander GSS 18V-10 enables it to be operated excellently with just one hand and used in any corner, no matter how tight. You can also work particularly efficiently thanks to 18 volt battery technology and the Bosch micro-filter extraction system.
- Voltage: 18 V
- No-load speed: 11,000 rpm
- No-load rotation: 22,000 rpm
- Dust extraction: Yes (micro-filter box)
- Orbit diameter: 1.6 mm
- Weight (gross/net): 0.9/1.4 kg
You can sand surfaces precisely and professionally with the cordless orbital sander GSS 18V-10. The battery technology also enables cordless and powerful working. With no load, the orbital sander delivers a speed of 11,000 rpm, and its orbit diameter measures 1.3 mm.
To prepare tradespeople for multifaceted projects, the GSS 18V-10 Professional can be equipped with three different sanding plates. These are of different sizes and can be quickly and simply changed after use – for maximum flexibility when sanding.
Secure grip and various handle settings
Softgrip coverings on the orbital sander grip provide comfortable and safe handling in any working stance. Together with the practical position of the on/off button, a variety of handle settings are possible during sanding with the GSS 18V-10.
Effective dust extraction
The cordless orbital sander offers two dust extraction options: The dust produced can either be directly collected in an integrated micro-filter dust box, or users can simply connect a dust extraction tool – for especially clean working.
Unsurpassed lifetime in conjunction with reliability and first-class performance – the GSS 18V-10 Professional and all other Heavy Duty tools from Bosch offer it all. They are driven by innovation and technology that guarantees outstanding endurance.
Practical velcro-type fastening for rapid sanding paper changes
The sanding paper can be changed in seconds, thanks to the simple-to-use clamping system. The desired sanding paper can be easily secured and removed using the velcro-type fastening, without becoming damaged in the process.
|GSS 18V-10||GSS 230 AE||GSS 230 AVE||GSS 280 AE||GSS 280 AVE|
|Battery voltage||18 Volt||–||–||–||–|
|Rated power input||–||300 watts||300 watts||350 watts||350 watts|
|No-load speed||11,000 rpm||5500–11,000 rpm||8000–11,000 rpm||5500–11,000 rpm||8000–11,000 rpm|
|No-load oscillation||22,000 rpm||11,000–22,000 rpm||16,000–22,000 rpm||11,000–22,000 rpm||16,000–22,000 rpm|
|Oscillating circuit diameter||1.6 mm||2.4 mm||2.4 mm||2.4 mm||2.4 mm|
|Weight||1.4 kg||2,3 kg||2,4 kg||2,6 kg||2,7 kg|