Panasonic SC-HTB400EBK Home Theatre Soundbar with Bluetooth and built-in subwoofer Black
SALE PRICE: £199.00
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Built-in Subwoofer – Delivers convincing deep bass and low cinematic effects from just the soundbar – no need for a separate subwoofer box cluttering up your room
- 160W Power Output (Main Unit 2 x 40W and built-in SubWoofer 80W) – Exceptional home theatre Soundbar that delivers a powerful rich sound from all directions so you can enjoy an optimum cinematic experience from the comfort of your own home
- Panasonic Music Streaming App – Mix things up when listening to your favourite music Create playlists or drag-and-drop to change the order of songs playing
- 7 Degree Speaker Tilt – When standing alone the Soundbar units are angled 7-degrees upwards projecting the sound towards the viewer’s ears ultimately enhancing the overall effect of the premium features
Immerse yourself in an optimum cinematic experience with the new Panasonic SC-HTB400EBK Soundbar with Bluetooth and built-in subwoofer Stream music wirelessly and enjoy optimum sound delivery whether wall-mounted or not The SC-HTB400EBK will enhance your viewing experience at home
|Dimensions:||12 x 96.2 x 5.6 cm; 3 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
Easy, yet Dynamic Home Cinema Experience
The HTB400 is a single bar full of audio features to enhance cinema experience. Dual built-in subwoofers produce deep powerful bass for action scenes. Virtual Surround function and Cinema Mode ramp up the realism
Powerful Sound. Compact Body.
Thanks to the neodymium magnet in the unit, the full range speaker & the built-in subwoofers deliver 160W of powerful sound from the compact body.
The two bass reflex ports built into the soundbar accommodate the subwoofers, delivering powerful bass.
Design to match your TV
The minimal design of the soundbar with ultimate simplicity blends into the surrounding space, matching the TV design.
A conclusion of 7°
The 7° slope of the front speakers enables listeners to feel the sound directly whether the unit is on the cabinet or mounted on the wall.