Standing Desk Mat Set with Massage Ball, Mouse Pad with Wrist Support, Adjustable Height Laptop Stand by ErgoBuro – Anti Fatigue Mat for Standing Desk Office – Padded Floor Mat for Comfort
SALE PRICE: £89.90
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED For An Ergonomic Workstation: Our anti-fatigue standing mat comes with a laptop stand to to raise your laptop, allowing you to work with your palm rested onto the laptop and the screen at eye level, AND a mouse pad with soft gel-filled cushion conforms to your wrist for maximum comfort and support.
- DESIGNED FOR ACTIVE STANDING: Screw the traditional way of stiff standing and discover what it feels like to be “on the move”. ErgoBuro’s topo textured and padded surface gets you and your legs moving without distracting you from your work.
- REDUCE FATIGUE, IMPROVE CONCENTRATION: The ergonomically designed anti-fatigue mat offers supportive & comfortable cushion for prolonged standing, helps you reduce fatigue, leg tension, and maintain a high level of focus. The unique centered massage ball will help you soothe your feet and stand comfortably longer.
- STRETCH FREELY – Release your muscle tension like a yoga master. As you adjust your posture, you can easily stretch different parts of your tensed muscle. Our mat is sized just right for both men and women in mind.
- MAXIMIZE PRODUCTIVITY: With ErgoBuro’s Standing Desk Mat, you’ll continually feel ready to tackle whatever work troubles get thrown your way. Our LIFETIME WARRANTY means you can be confident that we stand behind our product with US-based customer support and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
|Dimensions:||71.75 x 60.32 x 6.98 cm; 2.47 Kilograms|
Our non-flat standing mat with raised edges provides plenty of opportunity to stretch critical muscles in your legs including your calves and ankles.
Standing puts pressure on the arch and thus it’s important to occasionally relieve your arch. Our included firm ball roller can also be removed and used for myofascial release on other parts of the body, providing stress relief on more than just your lower body.
Our unique massage point dots promote circulation in your feet, increasing the venous flow within your legs and preventing any “dead leg” feeling.