VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
SALE PRICE: £79.99
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V300 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR Output and Coverage.
- The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- Compares to traditional 250 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 129 watts! Perfect for a 60×60 cm vegetative coverage at 24” while 45×45 cm flowering coverage at 18”.
- Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
- 2 years local warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
VIPARSPECTRA LED grow lights are designed to provide high levels of PAR ideal for indoor horticulture plants from peppers to plants. We customized our light spectrum to optimize plant growth and increase yields while consuming less energy and reducing operating costs compared with traditional horticulture technologies. With 10 years of expertise and development, VIPARSPECTRA is recognized as the most durable LED grow lights on the market.
- Dimensions: 12.6×7.9×3 inches
- Item Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Replaces a 250W HPS/MH
- Vegetative Coverage at 24" Height: 60×60 cm
- Flowering Coverage at 18" Height: 45×45 cm
- Actual Power Draw: 129W±3%
- Amperage: 1.08A at 120V, 0.59A at 220V
- LED Bulbs: (60pcs) High Intensity 5W Epiled/Bridgelux LEDs
- Input: AC100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: ≥100,000 hours
- The optimal full spectrum provides plants with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- The Reflector design increase PAR output by 50%.
- Advanced cooling system are easy for heat dissipation.
Optimal Full Spectrum
The V300 LED grow light uses optimal full spectrum lighting which provides plants in all stages from veg to flower with everything they need in the natural sunlight, turn your seeds into your own supply, produce beautiful high yielding plants. And make indoor planting become more easier and more convenient. This results in bigger buds and higher yield all while saving you on energy costs.
PPFD over a 2’x2’ Area
If you are growing over a 2’ x 2’ area, you need to review the PPFD levels over the entire area to calculate the average light level the lighting system is providing. If you only had a center point measurement you may assume a fixture is extremely powerful. However, you would need multiple measurements across the 2×2 grow area to calculate the average amount of PAR that is provided by the fixture.
The reflector design increase PAR Output by 50% is scientifically engineered to keep the balance with excellent PAR Output and suitable Coverage. This design reflects more light to the plants, at the same time will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
Grow Into The Night. Grow Into The Winter. Grow Year-Round.
HOW TO COMPARE LED GROW LIGHTS?
If you have been researching LED grow lights for your plant growth facility, you have likely been bombarded with a variety of metrics that lighting manufacturers use to market their products: watts, lumens, LUX, PAR, PPF, PPFD. In our opinion, you want to buy a lighting system that delivers the required amount of light to your plants. In order to explain the correct method for evaluating a horticulture lighting system, let’s first highlight two of the metrics used today that you need to avoid:
RULE 1: DON'T FOCUS ON THE WATTAGE OF THE LED'S. Do you use 5W, 10W, or 15W LEDs? We are asked this question on a frequent basis, but the wattage of the LED use in light does not tell you anything meaningful about the lighting system's performance since LED and fixture efficiency varies widely. Remember, the LED wattage is a system input, and growers care about the system output–PAR Output. Hence, the lighting system using 10W or 15W LED wattage doesn't deliver more light to your plants than lighting system using 5W LED wattage.
RULE 2: DON'T LOOK AT A SINGLE PPFD MEASUREMENT. Unless you are growing a small plant directly under your light, a single PPFD measurement doesn’t tell you much. By clustering the LEDs closely together and using narrow beam optics, it is very easy for a manufacturer to show an extremely high PAR measurement directly under the fixture. However, unless you are only growing one plant in this exact location, you need to know how much PAR is being distributed across the entire canopy.
Three important questions you should look to be answered when researching LED grow lights are:
Question 1: How much instantaneous PAR from the fixture is available to plants (measured as PPFD)? Question 2: How much PAR is being distributed across the entire canopy? Question 3: How much wattage is used by the fixture to make PAR available to your plants?
Using Suggestion: Remember to properly adjust the height accordingly to your plants' respond.
For Germination Stage : Recommend hanging it at 26" -32" above the plants, lighting for 10 hours per day.
For Young Vegetative : Recommend hanging it at 24" -28" above the plants, lighting for 12 hours per day.
For Vegetative Stage : Recommend hanging it at 16" -24" above the plants, lighting for 18 hours per day.
For Flowering and Fruit Stage: Recommend hanging it at 14" -18" above the plants, lighting for 12 hours per day.
|5.6 lbs||6.4 lbs||9.8 lbs||20 lbs|
|ON/OFF||Veg and Bloom||Veg and Bloom||Veg and Bloom|
|60×60 cm at 60cm||75×75 cm at 60 cm||90×90 cm at 80 cm||135×135 cm at 80 cm|
|45×45 cm at 45cm||60×60 cm at 45 cm||75×75 cm at 55 cm||105×105 cm at 60 cm|
|Dimensions:||32.4 x 22.2 x 7 cm; 2.54 Kilograms|