Aicook Waffle Maker Iron Machine 850W I Electric American Waffle I Non-Stick Coating I Recipes I Deep Cooking Plates I Adjustable Temperature Control – Stainless Steel Mould [Energy Class A+++]
SALE PRICE: £39.99
About this item
- EXTRA FLUFFY AMERICAN WAFFLE: AICOOK waffle makes exceptionally deep and fluffy American waffles and is suitable for both sweet and savoury batters. If it’s indulgence and sky-high toppings you want, this is it! Even biscuit pizzas with AICOOK waffle maker that could! Try the included recipes!
- 7 TEMPERATURE CONTROL SETTINGS: AICOOK waffle irons come with a variable temperature control dial and distributes heat evenly, so you can choose how well-done you want your waffles, making perfect waffles every time and they’re also a generous size and depth.
- FASE & EVEN HEATING: 850W – High efficiency double side baking and non-stick coatings plates make for a superior cooking process and evenly distributed heat that leads to superb waffles every time. Plates that released the waffles easily after cooking with no sticking or tearing and easy to clean.
- INTIMATE DESIGN: Double indicator lights tell you when power is on and the timing to add batter; Heat-insulating Handle design for easy operation; cord keeper on the bottom; the housing is forged from stainless steel – so you know it’s going to last many a year.
- 100% SATISFACTION & PERFECT GIFT: 2-year wonderful service provided by AICOOK so you can purchase worry-free. Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and simple look match any kitchen décor. The perfect wedding or house-warming gift.
- FRIENDLY SUGGEST AND SERVICE: You can adjust the temperature to the maximum so that it heats up faster, and the waffles are perfectly browned as you want. You can ask us if you have any questions, and we will reply to the message within 24 hours. For example, is there a recipe, can I return it? The size? Etc. We will give you the best service.
- Powerful 850W Output
- Deep Non-Stick Plate
- Variable Temperature Control
- Power & Ready Light Indicator
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Cord Storage
This is an impressive waffle maker that you can rely on for an indulgent weekend breakfast.
Dimensions: 20cm x 25cm x 10cm – Weight: 1.24KG
It consistently delivers perfect-looking, evenly colored waffles no matter what kind of batter you use. It’s also highly customizable, allowing you to choose between 8 different brownness settings and adjust for either a uniform texture or a crisp exterior and moist interior.
BROWNING CONTROL AND TWO INDICATOR LIGHTS
The degree of browning is infinitely adjustable by means of control. The indicator light shows when the right temperature has been reached to distribute the dough on the baking surfaces after processing.
HIGH-QUALITY BAKING PLATES
Non-stick plates are simple to clean with a wipe when cool. Aicook waffle maker’s Teflon dual non-stick coating which meant you could slide out the waffles once they were cooked.
FLEXIBLE HINGE AND HEAT-INSULATED HANDLE
The Aicook waffle maker is equipped with a flexible hinge, this should allow the waffles to rise well when baking. The heat-insulated handle can protect you from scalding from steam and lets you check on the progress of the waffles and also remove waffles safely.
AICOOK CREATIVE RECIPE
Waffles are a real classic and everyone likes to eat them. With the help of our recipe, simple waffles can be made quickly and easily. Delicious and healthy waffle recipes for babies, children and the whole family.
Two indicator lights (red and green)
Turn the temperature control knob to the maximum temperature (The higher the temperature, the faster the waffle will cook), the green light is on, and keep the lid closed. When the green light is off, the waffle maker is hot enough and baking can begin.
Pour the right amount of batter
When the green control lamp goes out, you can put the dough on the lower iron. The amount required can vary widely, depending on the consistency of the batter and the size of the waffle iron. Start with a smaller amount first to avoid overflowing, as the dough will rise when you bake.
When is the waffle finished?
There are many batter recipes for waffles. Therefore, with every new dough recipe, it is advisable to be careful with the first waffles and to check the baking result. If you suspect that the waffles may be ready during the baking process, it makes sense to carefully lift the lid of the waffle iron. If the dough comes off the iron easily, the waffle is ready and the baking result is successful. After a few tries, you usually get the right feeling for the duration of the baking process.
Serve them up sweet or savoury
When the waffle is ready, you can get it out of the iron with a silicone spatula or a spatula. Do not use anything pointed like knives or forks (unless it is made of wood), this can damage the non-stick coating.
Bake waffles in advance and freeze
Double the amount = double the effort? Are you kidding me? Are you serious when you say that! Baking 10 waffles once is faster than making 5 waffles twice. So why not double the recipe and freeze the rest of the waffles? So you always have some ready with minimal effort.
|Dimensions:||20 x 25 x 10 cm; 1.24 Kilograms|