Duronic Pedestal Fan FN30 | Oscillating/Rotating | 3 Speeds | Floor Standing | Height Adjustable | 16 Inch Tilting Head | Electric 60W | Floor Standing Fan | Cooling for Summer in Home | Office
SALE PRICE: £39.99
About this item
- AERODYNAMIC DESIGN: Encased within its protective mesh casing are 5 fantastically aerodynamic blades which capture more air in a single turn than standard 4-blade fans, enabling it to generate more cool air than ever before. Perfect for the hot summer months, you’ll appreciate a fan that moves the air quicker with less noise and effort. The fan stands sturdily on it’s weighted round base ensuring it will stay upright and will not tip over.
- POWERFUL 60W MOTOR: The Duronic FN30 fan has a dynamic 60W motor which will ensure that the blades turn at a high speed to generate cool air quickly. Unlike other fans on the market, this powerful motor sets it apart from other fans as it performs much better and with significantly more power.
- 3 SPEED SETTINGS: Who needs air conditioning when you can use the Duronic FN30 fan? The variable three speed settings gives you complete control of the air flow, enabling you to keep your environment cool and comfortable as you like. Perfect for around the home or in the office, use this fan at any time of the day to keep the room fresh and pleasant for everyone using it. The fan head can tilt forwards and backwards to help you obtain the best position to direct the air.
- EASY TO USE AND STORE: Use this fan in the hot summer months to keep your home or office cool and feeling fresh. When the colder seasons arrive this fan can be easily stored away in a closet, wardrobe, shed or even in the loft. Thanks to the quality parts it is composed of, when you return to it the following summer the fan will be ready to use as you left it.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Height adjustable pole extends from 110-128cm. 3 speed settings. Fan head size: 16”. Material: metal and plastic. Colour: white. Safety features: mesh grill and weighted base. Power: 60W. Plug type: BS Standard 3-pin plug.
|Dimensions:||19 x 28 x 22.5 cm; 6.4 Kilograms|
Duronic Pedestal Fan FN30
The Duronic FN30 pedestal fan is especially useful for those who suffer from heat in the office or in a poorly ventilated room. When the summer months arrive being indoors can feel even hotter than being outside, often leaving you feeling overheated and sticky. It can be an inconvenience at work as being uncomfortably hot can be distracting and can affect your concentration. In the home, it can make everyone grumpy, irritable and unproductive. It can even affect your sleep.
An electric fan is an essential addition for any household or workplace; at just the touch of a button, it can provide instant and continuous cooling relief to combat indoor heat and make summer days more comfortable.
The Duronic FN30 is a contemporary white pedestal fan perfect for both the office or around the home. It is simple to use with just four buttons to operate which allow you to select different wind speeds. Due to its ability to vary the wind speed it produces, the FN30 is ideal for both large and small rooms as it can help cool air reach every corner effectively and efficiently.
It is adjustable in height, angle and oscillation. The telescopic pole can be extended to heighten or lower the fan from anywhere between 110-128cm. It's built with strong quality materials and is held steadily on a strong weighted base so you don't have to worry about it tipping over.
Don't wait for the heatwave to arrive, be prepared and have this freestanding fan tucked away ready for those hotter days to come.
The head rotates around from side to side, left to right, which allows it to distribute cool air over a wider area. It can also be fixed into a stationery position to focus the air flow into one constant direction.
Sturdy Pedestal Base
It's built with strong quality materials and is held steadily on a strong weighted base so you don't have to worry about it tipping over.
Adjustable Tilting Head
This fan is fully adjustable from top to bottom to allow the use of the device regardless of the place you have chosen to fix it into.
The telescopic pole can be extended to heighten or lower the fan from anywhere between 115-132cm.
3 Modes to Choose From
The speed of the fan can be controlled using the easy-to-use numbered buttons on the front panel. Each increasing number makes the fan turn faster and produce more cool air. The 0 button will turn the fan off.
The aerodynamic blades are encapsulated behind a mesh grill which prevents children or pets from risk of injury.