Makita 199140-0 Aluminium Plunge Saw Guide Rail 1.0m 1000mm 39″ for SP6000
SALE PRICE: £38.00
YOU SAVE: £1.05
YOU SAVE: £1.05
- Replaceable splinter guard
- Anti-slip strips on the underside
- Top running strips for a smooth guide
- Can be paired with another guide rail with connector (not included)
- Suitable for Makita Plunge saws (models XPS01, XPS02, and SP6000J), circular saws,(models SP6000K/K1 and SP6000J1) jigsaws and routers
Product descriptionStyle Name:Single
Makita is the leading manufacturer of professional power tools on the market. The 199140-0 Guide rail is suitable for Makita Plunge saws, circular saws, jigsaws and routers. The 199140-0 has a replaceable splinter guard and features anti-slip strips on the underside with top running strips for a smooth guide. The 199140-0 can be joined to another guide rail when paired with the correct connector (not included).
|Dimensions:||100 x 107.95 x 4.45 cm; 1 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
- Connects directly to Makita SP6000
- Compatible with Makita Circular Saw,s Jigsaw and Routers with guide rail adapter (not included)
- Anti-slip strips
- Top running strips
Multiple guide rails can be joined together using a guide rail connector (part number P-45777) not incuded.
199140-0 provides smooth, dead-on straight cuts or bevel cutting, ideal for ripping sheet material including plywood, panelling and more.
Makita 199140-0 1 Metre Guide Rail
The 199140-0 Metal Guide Rail connects directly to Makita Plunge Saw SP6000 and is also compatible with Makita Circular Saws, Jigsaws and Routers with an optional guide rail adapter (not included).
The 199140-0 is equipped with anti-slip strips on the underside and top running strips for a smooth guide and is manufactured from extruded aluminium.