Manrose Standard Kitchen Extractor Fan (6 inch /150mm)
SALE PRICE: £24.65
About this item
- standard model
- Wall mounted
- Ceiling mounted
- Spigot diameter is 6 inches
Designed for wall, ceiling mounting, this comprehensive range offers a wide selection of models for use in bathrooms and toilets. • Quiet and efficient, the 150mm (6″) series has an impressive extract rate of 230m3/hr, 64 litres per second, and is available in the ten options detailed opposite. • The units are all manufactured using high ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning. • Power is provided by a single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance- free life. • Designed to comply with the Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1). Note: WF150B Series. These fans are designed to be fitted in either a window or wall through a standard 170-184mm (63/4″ – 71/4″) hole. A wall fixing kit FK1 (1300) is available which comprises of wall plugs, screws and a 400mm length of 6″ diameter aluminium flexible ducting (when fully extended).
|Dimensions:||22.3 x 21.9 x 11.1 cm; 870 Grams|
From the manufacturer
- Designed to work effectively in kitchens, the 150mm (6") axial flow kitchen fans are quiet, efficient and can be wall, ceiling or window mounted.
- Incorporating the latest technology, the 150 series has been designed for simple installation and has a powerful extract rate of 230m3 /hr 64 litres per second for the XF version and 220m3 /hr 62 litres per second on the WF150.
- The range is ideally suited to use in domestic and commercial applications including kitchens, utility rooms, restaurants, hotels, offices and shops. The WF150 range is suitable for window mounting.
- The units are all manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Power is provided by a single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
- Designed to comply with the Building Regulations on Ventilation