Russell Hobbs 21886 Legacy Quiet Boil Electric Kettle, 3000 W, 1.7 Litre, Black
SALE PRICE: £38.99
About this item
- Features quiet boil technology, ideal for those who value peace with their brew, reducing the boiling noise by up to 70 percent* when tested against other Russell Hobbs kettles without quiet boil technology
- Rapid boil zones for easy measurability with one cup taking only 45 seconds to boil; *one cup is equal to 235 ml of water
- Removable, washable filter to remove impurities for a cleaner brew
- 360 degrees base with cord storage for easy accessibility that fits around your kitchen
- 2 year guarantee plus 1 year when you register the product online
- Descaling regularly is important to maintain the quiet boil performance as scale build in the kettle noise will potentially increase.
Product descriptionColour Name:Black | Style Name:Kettle
Combining traditional styling with contemporary functionality the Russell Hobbs legacy kettle is modelled on the iconic original K1 kettle, yet its range of features fixes it firmly in the 21st century. Be it with friends or family, a morning wake me up or a mid-day pick me up everybody loves a good brew and the legacy kettle lets you do it in elegant way. Thanks to the rapid boil feature you are able to enjoy your cups of tea much quicker than many standard kettles making it the ideal kettle for when you need a brew and quickly. The 1.7 Litre capacity lets you make more hot drinks at once without the need to refill, ideal for when you are entertaining.
1 x Russell Hobbs 1.7 Litre Legacy Quiet Boil Kettle, Black
1 x Instruction manual
|Dimensions:||27 x 10.2 x 29.8 cm; 1.76 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
About the brand
Modern life is so busy that we rarely stop to appreciate things. Nobody has any time anymore.
We’re in a social era, but we don’t meet up. Life just goes on at too quick a speed.
As a brand, we’re just trying to remind people to slow down, and appreciate the moment more. Whether it’s a moment to celebrate or not, something big or small, everyday or once a year, it’s about going round and getting the kettle on, getting together for a brunch, or even just taking a second to reflect.
Russell Hobbs Legacy Quiet Boil Black Kettle, 21886
The Legacy Cream Kettle embraces latest technology and statement design into one. With a quiet boil feature you will barely notice that the kettle is on, allowing the conversation to continue until the round is ready to be poured.
The Legacy Cream Kettle acknowledges our history and is designed with compliments to the UK’s first automatic kettle while making the most of modern technologies in functionality.
- Quiet boil technology
- Rapid boil zone
- Matching four slice toaster
A noisy boiling kettle interrupts a heartfelt chat, a favourite song or even just your train of thought.
The Legacy Collection Kettle has quiet boil technology so you don’t miss out on any of the conversation.
Up to 70% quieter than your average kettle, when tested against other Russell Hobbs kettles without Quiet Boil technology.
Whether you’re making a cuppa for one or a pot for a few, ensure you boil just the right amount. Nobody appreciates half a cup of tea, so make use of the of the rapid boil zones using the internal widget that this kettle has to offer.
Boil one cup (235 ml) in just 45 seconds and start your day the right way.
Bring efficiency to your lifestyle as the Legacy Black Kettle also features a perfect pour spout, meaning that there is always a streamlined flow from the kettle to your cup.
- Quiet boil technology – up to 70% quieter when tested against other Russell Hobbs kettles without Quiet Boil technology
- Rapid boil zones with one, two or three cup options
- Boils one cup in 45 seconds (one cup is equal to 235 ml of water)
- Saves up to 66% energy when boiling 1 cup as opposed to 1 litre of water
- Perfect pour spout
- 360° base with cord storage
- Concealed heating element
- Removable, washable anti-scale filter
- Boil dry protection
- Water level gauge