SPARES2GO Glass Opti-Myst Heater Disk Transducer RM-1220 for Dimplex Electric Wall Fire
SALE PRICE: £21.79
YOU SAVE: £4.20
YOU SAVE: £4.20
- Pack contains: RM-1220 Transducer + 1 x Glass Disk (Ready for use) made for SPARES2GO to fit Dimplex Opty Mist Electric Wall Fire
- Fits models: Burbank: BBK20 (Series A – D), BBK20 (Series E) — Danville: DNV20CH (Series A – Onward ), DNV20AB (Series A – C), DNV20BL (Series A – Onwards), DNV20BR (Series A – C) — Moorefield: MFD20 (Series A) — Oakhurst: OKT20 (Series A) — Redway: RDY20 (Series A – D), RDY20 (Series E) — Sacramento: SCR20 (Series A) — Tahoe: TAH20 (Series A), TAH20 (Series E)
- and models: Westbrook: WBK20 (Series A) — Whitmore: WMR20 (Series A) — Alameda: ALM20 (Series A) — Auberry: AUB20 (Series A) — Cassette: CAS600, CAS400NHLL, CAS400HLL, CAS600NH — Remote Control: RTOPCS20, RTOPW20, RTOPI20BR, RTOPI20CH — Silverton: SVT20 (Series A)
- Please note: replacement of your transducer may be required if no mist is being produced, or if the fire cuts off after 30 seconds. There are several other components which may also contribute to lack of mist, or premature cutting out – such as a faulty sump fan unit, a build-up of calcium deposits, insufficient / incorrect water level in the tank, faulty lamps, damage to the mist nozzle or incorrect fitting of the transducer.
- Therefore, repairs should always be carried out by a suitably qualified or competent engineer. The approximate life-span of this transducer is 1000 hours. Replacement discs and / or removal tool must be bought separately. Spare discs not included. Premium quality, fully compatible replacement / spare part.
|Dimensions:||6.4 x 6.3 x 6.1 cm; 130 Grams|