Water2buy 25Kg Crystal Salt for all Water Softeners- Highly Effective Water Softener Salt
SALE PRICE: £22.99
- The Water2buy Crystal Salt is one of our high quality products and is suitable for all water softener brands. We offer efficient delivery at your doorstep whenever you need it for utmost convenience.
- It contains more than 99.8% pure sodium chloride and is manufactured with the best quality crystal salt made from pure sources. It is completely additive free and is designed for use in both drinking and manufacturing food products.
- The Water2buy Crystal Salt is a natural sea salt which dissolves fast helping in creating a clean and clear brine. The crystal salt is produced by natural evaporation which makes it environment friendly. Block/ Tablet salts are made from vacuum salt extracted from underground mines, which is a multi stage process requiring a lot of energy.
- The product comes in of 25kgs bags. The packaging allows safe storage even after the first use. Water2buy crystal salt meets European standard EN973A the quality criteria for purity and the presence of heavy metals. It is tested & accredited as safe for human consumption.
|Dimensions:||45 x 32 x 20 cm; 25 Kilograms|
Maintaining your Water Softener
Replacing Your Water Softener Made Easy
Start with the number of people it needs to provide soft water for.
We've divided our range up by the number of people it will comfortably produce soft water for.
Next, decide where you can fit it in your home. A Water Softener is usually installed where the mains water supply enters the building. That's usually under the kitchen sink or in the basement. Find out where your water enters your home and measure the space available.
Using this information, you should be left with a shortlist of suitable water softeners, pick the one that suits your budget!
As a rule of thumb, buy the biggest one you can fit and afford, it will have the best lifetime value.
Green V Blue
Blue water softeners are the Pre-2020 range, they are still effective and budget friendly. The green range are our modern more advanced models and come with Smart APP support.
Here's the most frequently asked questions when buying SALT
- What is the quantity of the bag? The quantity of the bag is 25 kgs.
- Can I use this salt in my dish washer? No, this salt is manufactured for using in water softeners only.
- Will salt usage make my drinking water salty? The acceptable level of Sodium in drinking water is 200Mg/l. While the amount varies, a water softener can add about 10Mg/L. If you are concerned then you can install a filter tap or leave a drinking tap with hard water.
- Can I mix two different types of salt? Yes, but if you want to change to W2B Crystal salt as it is recommended to use one type of salt to maintain the productivity of the softener.
- How often do I add salt? Salt top up generally depends on the regeneration cycle of the softener. You can sign up in the Water2buy Easy Connect App to receive salt top up reminders.