Pro Breeze 12L/Day Dehumidifier with Digital Humidity Display, Sleep Mode, Continuous Drainage, Laundry Drying and 24 Hour Timer – Ideal for Damp and Condensation, Quiet Mark Certified
RRP PRICE: £149.99
SALE PRICE: £144.99
YOU SAVE: £5.00
SALE PRICE: £144.99
YOU SAVE: £5.00
About this item
- Removes 12 Litres Per Day: This Pro Breeze Dehumidifier removes up to 12 Litres of water per day with low energy consumption. Ideal for damp, mould, condensation and moisture in homes, basements and bathrooms suffering from damp and humid conditions.
- Quiet Mark Certified: This powerful dehumidifier has been awarded the internationally renowned Quiet Mark which is only given to the quietest products on the market! The quiet operation makes it perfect for use in bedrooms, living rooms and offices and includes a built-in auto-on and auto-off timers.
- Large Water Tank: Features a large 1.8L water tank which automatically shuts off when full, with a continuous drainage hose included for long-term use and 4 wheels for easy portability between rooms.
- Digital Led Display & 24 Hour Timer: The easy-to-read screen displays the current room humidity level and allows you to control 3 dehumidification modes including auto, continuous, and sleep mode. Set a timer for up to 24 hours to turn the dehumidifier on or off during the day and night.
- Automatic Humidity Sensor: The built-in humidity sensor allows you to set your desired room humidity between 30%-80%. Once this level is reached, the unit will turn off to conserve energy.
|Dimensions:||49.5 x 28.5 x 24 cm; 9.5 Kilograms|
Pro Breeze – Home Appliances
World leader in domestic appliances, dehumidifiers and air purifiers. Internationally renowned for developing exceptional value, market leading products.
- Market Leading Products
- Over 500,000 Happy Customers
- Customer Focused Brand
- Specialists in Air Treatment
Pro Breeze 12L Dehumidifier with Digital Humidity Display, Sleep Mode, Laundry Drying, Continuous Drainage and 24 Hour Timer
Collects up to 12 litres of moisture per day – Perfect for persistent damp, drying laundry, removing condensation and combating mould in medium to large rooms and spaces.
This high-performance dehumidifier from Pro Breeze quickly and efficiently removes damp, mould and moisture from the air. It uses an energy-efficient compressor to remove up to 12 litres of moisture per day and is ideal for use in large spaces with persistent humidity issues.
A large 1.8L water tank ensures continuous moisture collection throughout the day, and a drainage hose is included for optional plumbing into a drain or container for long-term use.
Four wheels are fitted for portability.
- Extracts approx. 12L/24h at 30°C, 80% RH
- Large 1.8L capacity water tank
- 24 Hour Auto-on and Auto-off timers
- Auto, Continuous, and Sleep modes
- Automatic humidity sensor (Humidistat)
- Defrosting system and continuous drainage
- Operating range: 5 – 32 °C
- Size: Size: 30 x 22 x 44cm | Net weight: 9.5kg
Large Water Tank
This Pro Breeze dehumidifier boasts a large 1.8 litre water tank. When the unit is full, the sensor will automatically turn off the device avoiding any leaks or spillages resulting from overfilling.
An easy-to-use LED Display and Touch Panel allow you to control the device. It also utilises the inbuilt humidity sensor to provide the real-time humidity level of the room.
Continuous Drainage Hose
A continuous drainage hose is also included should you require a more permanent drainage solution. This can be directed into a drain, bucket or suitable storage container.
Quiet Mark Certified
Our 12L Dehumidifier is Quiet Mark certified. Quiet Mark technically assesses and awards high performing, low noise appliances – giving you complete peace of mind that our dehumidifier is one of the quietest on the market.
Three important benefits of using a Pro Breeze dehumidifier:
Condensation appearing on the inside of your windows is a key warning sign that your room has a problem with high humidity and trapped moisture. This excess moisture can lead to major problems for the adjacent area, such as your walls staining, discolouring, and even peeling. Fight excess moisture at home with a dehumidifier.
Combat Damp & Black Mould
Mould is a common problem in many households. It can indicate high humidity and may cause your room to smell unpleasant and musty. Black Mould is the most toxic and can release harmful mycotoxins into the air. It starts to grow at 50% humidity, so it is vital that you control your rooms humidity level to prevent its growth.
Humidity & Respiratory Problems
High humidity has been directly linked to many respiratory problems, particularly in young children. It provides the perfect breeding ground for dust mites which live in your furniture, carpets and bedding. Reducing humidity helps eradicate mites and prevents airborne triggers, improving the quality of air around you.