CONFIDENT? Board Game: The Hit Family Party Game – A Quiz Game with a Brilliant Twist – Board Games for Adults, Kids, Families & Teenagers
RRP PRICE: £22.99
SALE PRICE: £19.99
YOU SAVE: £3.00
SALE PRICE: £19.99
YOU SAVE: £3.00
About this item
- FAMILY FAVOURITE BOARD GAME – Get ready for brilliant questions, laugh-out-loud answers and crazy convos that you’ll be talking about for weeks!
- NO NEED TO KNOW THE ANSWERS – Instead of giving exact answers you guess with a RANGE, aiming to be correct & confident. Will you risk a small range or play it safe?
- HILARIOUS GUESSES – Flip your answerboards for the big reveal and laugh at ridiculous ranges. The player with the smallest range scores the most, if it’s correct!
- QUICK TO LEARN, FUN FOR HOURS – Addictively simple concept means you get to play straight away and adults & kids want to play again & again
- LOVED BY ALL AGES – An award-winning family or adult board game for 2-30 players. Keep the kids and family entertained at BBQs, get-togethers, rainy days and holidays
|Dimensions:||22.8 x 17.4 x 5.4 cm; 880 Grams|
|Age:||11 – 99 years|
Much More Fun than your Normal Quiz
- Learn in 2 mins, play in 30
- Ages 11+ suggested but even younger can play
- Play with 2 to 6 players or teams – up to 30 people
- LOVED BY ALL AGES – Even dads & teens want another go
- HOURS OF FUN – Gets you all chatting and laughing
- ANYONE CAN WIN – No need to be a trivia buff to play
- ANY OCCASION – Perfect for parties, holidays, rainy days…
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED – Questions & answer cards, whiteboards & pens
The Go-To Family Board Game
Get ready for brilliant questions, laugh-out-loud answers and crazy convos! CONFIDENT? is a highly entertaining party game with questions like "How many seats are on a Ryanair flight?". But instead of giving exact answers, you GUESS with a RANGE.
The smaller your range compared to everyone else, the more you score… if you're correct! Everyone stands a chance, but are you CONFIDENT enough to win?
Keep the Kids Entertained this Summer
- “We absolutely love it. It's our new favourite!” – Abbie
- “My teenage son, who hates family fun, wanted to play again”
- "All in all, the best game we've bought in years" – Stephen
1. READ OUT A QUESTION
How many slices in a medium-sliced loaf of bread? Have a think… and don't forget the crusts!
This board game comes with hundreds of fantastic questions that everyone can guess at, but no one knows for sure. They captivate kids and adults alike and spark funny conversations.
From the number of episodes of Friends to the biggest ever Lotto win, they're random, surprising and up-to-date for 2021.
2. GUESS A RANGE
In this unique quiz game, instead of giving an exact answer, you GUESS with a RANGE! Slices in a loaf of bread? You could say between 10 and 50 slices. Or maybe 15 to 25, if you're feeling confident.
The smaller your range compared to everyone else, the more you score… if you're correct!
Not sure? Go for a wide range! Kids and adults love it because it gets everyone involved and all ages can win.
3. REVEAL & WIN
Reveal your ranges at the same time and flip the question card for the actual answer.
Who got it right? Who got it wrong? Who went for a crazy range!? Get chatting and award points – the smallest correct range gets the most!
Keep answering questions as you race to the finish line, and add extra fun with the Confidence Boosts – bonus ways to mess with other players such as copying their ranges!
A HUGE HIT EVERY TIME
You’ll want to play this award-winning party game night after night:
- "Of all the games we've bought over recent years, this one was the best" – KA
- "Lots of laughs and fun for many hours" – Ben
- "Every household needs Confident in their games cupboard!" – NG
- "So much more more fun than just a quiz" – Ann
- "Everyone thoroughly enjoyed playing it from ages 7 up to 80" – Rach
- "So quick to both set up and learn. Open the box, hand out the equipment and you’re away!" – Our Family Reviews
- "Absolutely fantastic party game to whip out at any occasion. You simply can’t get bored of it!!" – Amazon Reviewer
- "Brilliant all rounder family game. Very funny. Bought the expansion packs as well – loved it that much! – Nicki
- "My kids play endless games – I really feel it has benefited them (age 8 and 10) by encouraging them to think independently. They literally love it" – Nick