Benross 47280 4.1KW Portable Gas Cabinet Heater / 3 Heat Settings / Portable / Overheating Protectio
REGULAR PRICE: £106.15
About this item
- GAS CABINET HEATER â This 4.1KW gas cabinet heater is quick and easy to assemble and will allow you to get warm quickly on chilly winter evenings. High thermal efficiency means that you can keep electricity bill to a minimum, and not overheat your living space.
- 3 HEAT SETTINGS â Choose from 3 different instant heat settings which allows you to adjust the temperature to suit you. As the heater is thermostatically controlled, you can control the temperature precisely and accurately and its built-in ignition button allows for easy and quick operation.
- PORTABLE – The heater is portable due to the castor wheels which allow the appliance to be easily moved around your home to keep you warm wherever you go.
- OVERHEATING PROTECTION â For your peace of mind, there is an anti-tilt safety system and automatic cut out feature when the heater gets tipped over to minimise the risk of burning or fire. Please note: the heater requires butane gas cylinders which are not supplied.
- BENROSS â Benross manufactures a multitude of electrical appliances. From extension cords and adapters, to heaters and coolers for the home, you can find it all at the Benross store on Amazon.
|Dimensions:||76 x 47 x 29 cm; 8.3 Kilograms|
|Manufacture:||Benross Marketing Ltd|
From the manufacturer
Benross Gas Cabinet Heater
- The radiator is extremely easy to assemble so you won't have to wait long until you can warm up!
- The integrated carry handle makes it easily portable so you can move it around your home if needed
- The maximum output of the radiator is 3000w
- It is a thermostatically controlled radiator which works alongside the overheat protection feature to ensure it never gets too hot
- There are 3 different heat settings to ensure you can maintain the perfect temperature at all times
Different heat settings to ensure you are always the perfect temperature no matter what the weather is outside.
Safe to Use
There is an automatic cut out feature for when the heater gets tipped over to minimise the risk of burning and fires so you can use the heater with peace of mind.