BERING Mens Analogue Quartz Ceramic Collection Watch with Stainless Steel Strap & Sapphire Crystal 32339-707
REGULAR PRICE: £95.12
About this item
- The BERING watch has a highly scratch-resistant and flat sapphire crystal covering the white dial
- Ceramic watch collection | high-tech ceramic – high scratch resistance, very lightweight, heat-resistant and anti-allergic | quartz movement
- The case is made from silver IP-plated medical grade (316L) stainless steel. The case is 39 mm in diameter and 9 mm in thickness
- The strap is made from silver IP-plated medical grade (316L) stainless steel with stainless steel links. The straps length is 170 mm and the width is 24 mm
- Water resistant up to five ATM / 50 meters / 164 feet | General resistance to splashing, showering but not to swimming, snorkeling or diving
In its high-tech ceramic collection Slim Ceramic, BERING presents watches in an extremely slim design. The smooth-flowing surface structure of the material here fuses ideally with the simple, slim design of the watches. The result – timeless beauty in its slimmest form.Â High-tech ceramic is a material with properties. Besides its high scratch resistance, high-tech ceramic is very lightweight, heat-resistant and anti-allergic. The super-sleek surface gives the material its âSmooth Touchâ and thus provides for the unmistakably comfortable feel. It is a highly demanding and time consuming manufacturing process which makes high-tech ceramic so valuable.
Glass box, glass box lid, fabric cushion, glass box packaging, fabric bag
|Dimensions:||19 x 3.91 x 0.71 cm; 124 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Slim Ceramic Collection
BERING presents its high-tech ceramic collection Slim Ceramic in an exceptionally flat design. The smooth surface structure of the material fuses with the simple, flat design of the watches. High-tech ceramic is a material with many properties. In addition to the high scratch resistance, high-tech ceramics are very light, heat-resistant and hypoallergenic. The sleekly burnished âSmooth Touchâ finish of the ceramic, which makes the material soft to the touch and ensures an unmistakably soft feel.
Timelessly beautiful and long-lasting like the icy landscapes of the Arctic, BERING uniquely blends minimalist Danish design with strong, high-quality materials. Inspired by the beauty of the Arctic, the style of the BERING watch and jewellery collection is characterised by clear, streamlined forms and pure elegance.
BERING products are made from first-class materials, which have guaranteed durability and are in perfect harmony with the timeless design.
BERING Sapphire crystal: Scratch-resistant
Sapphire crystal – the hardest glass
Our sapphire crystal is the third hardest transparent material after moissanite and diamonds. A particularly crystal-clear, hard and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal ensures an unrestricted view of your BERING dial. All BERING watches are equipped with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
Mineral glass – the standard glass
Mineral glass is also a crystal glass, but with a structure similar to that of a rock crystal. It is a common material in the watch sector, but it is less resistant and more susceptible to scratching. BERING only uses sapphire glass in its timepieces and no mineral glass.