electriQ 12L Portable dehumidifier Great for 3 Bed Homes. Combats Condensation, Damp and Mould.
REGULAR PRICE: £129.97
About this item
- electriQ build high-quality electricals inside the same factories as big-name brands. This small dehumidifier is W29 x D20 x H52cm, weighs 9kg and incorporates concealed castors to aid transportation
- This machine is 30% more energy efficient than a standard dehumidifier. It costs 2.3p to run per hour (based on 12.5kWh) and filters up to 125m3 air per hour
- Extract up to 12 litres of water per day and reduce damp, mould and moisture in large rooms, basements and bathrooms. Choose from continuous drainage (with the included hose), or collect moisture in the antibacterial water tank
- At 37dB, this dehumidifier can even be used at night while you sleep
- With a 24-hour timer and built-in digital humidistat, this device can maintain consistent humidity. It also includes an active carbon filter and has space for a HEPA filter to trap dust, pollen and airborne nasties
|Dimensions:||54.2 x 39.2 x 23.9 cm; 11.5 Kilograms|
Protect your home and your health
electriQâs powerful 12-litre dehumidifier is extremely energy efficient. It filters the surrounding air at 135m3 per hour, making it ideal for people who suffer from airborne allergies. It also reduces many damp-related problems in offices, basements, flats and up to 3-bedroom homes. This machine incorporates an adjustable humidistat, a large 2.5-litre antibacterial water tank that can be quickly emptied and replaced, plus a hose for long-term, continuous use.
Digital humidistat: Adjust in 5% increments, from 35 to 80% humidity.
2.5-litre water tank: Collects water in a large antibacterial reservoir, which automatically shuts off on reaching maximum capacity to prevent spillage.
Active carbon filter: Eliminates the smell of mould and mildew.
Space for a HEPA filter: Designed to trap dust mites, pollen and airborne nasties with 99.97% efficiency.
Dry laundry indoors: This dehumidifier dries clothes indoors more efficiently than a tumble dryer.
30% more energy efficient than a standard dehumidifier, this machine costs 2.3p to run per hour (based on 12.5kWh).
One fan speed that can be controlled manually or via the 24-hour timer, to help you stay in control from anywhere, or during off-peak electricity hours.
Easy to use
Six simple buttons, plus a display that shares the current humidity level by transitioning from red to orange to green.