Greenworks cordless angle grinder GD24AG (Li-Ion 24 V 10.500 rpm 125mm disc diameter 28mm cutting depth powerful brushless motor without battery and charger)
REGULAR PRICE: £91.10
About this item
- EASY TO START – Insert 24V battery and get started: can be used flexibly with the battery angle grinder to process a wide variety of materials – battery and charger are not included
- POWERFUL – the angle grinder convinces with its powerful 24 Volt motor with up to 10,500 revolutions per minute, a cutting depth of 28 mm and 125 mm disc diameter
- SAFETY – the cordless angle grinder has a tool-free adjustable protective cover for safe handling during grinding – and you won’t let the cable stop you
- PRACTICAL – our Greenworks cordless angle grinder has a non-slip housing handle and large switch for easy handling and safe operation even with work gloves
- ONE BATTERY FOR ALL – the Greenworks 24V batteries from 2Ah up to powerful 4Ah are versatile and compatible with many Greenworks products in the garden and workshop
|Dimensions:||33 x 15 x 11.6 cm; 1.6 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
24V Angle Grinder
With the Greenworks angle grinder you can process the most diverse materials with ease.
Thanks to the battery-operated motor, the one-handed angle grinder is suitable for working in the garden, as no power socket is required. So you can do your work anywhere, thanks to the freedom of movement. And all this while simultaneously conserving resources! The powerful 24V battery has no direct emissions and works 90% energy-efficiently – without sacrificing power. This means that you can use the Greenworks GD24SAG angle grinder anywhere without any problems, completely without annoying extension cables or tripping hazards.
Our rechargeable lithium-ion batteries not only conserve resources, but also protect you wallet: Greenworks 24V batteries can be used for any 24V Greenworks tool. If you're clever, you can charge one battery while using another one and you can't be stopped!
- 28 cm cutting depth
- 22 mm Spindle size
- 125 mm disc diameter
- 24V Li-Ion battery (not included)
- 10,500 rpm max. speed
- powerful, brushless motor
- 1,58 kg weight
The GD24SAG angle grinder convinces with its comfortable handling. Handy in every situation, as it can be guided with only one hand. The ergonomic handle and the reduced height of the gear housing as well as the slim design ensure easy and pleasant use of the single-handed angle grinder. The additional handle provides additional safety when using the angle grinder.
Power and light weight
The Greenworks hand angle grinder convinces with high performance and longer running times thanks to the Greenworks DigiPro Brushless motor. 30% more power despite the low weight of only about 1.58 kg (without battery).
Practical locking function
Our angle grinder is wonderfully easy to operate thanks to the spindle lock button. In addition, the grinding wheels can be changed very easily and without tools thanks to the unlocking and locking function. This means that you are not stopped when changing the grinding wheels and can quickly get on with your work.
Easy to start
Just get started! The 24V battery can be quickly and easily attached to the grinder. No tangled cables, no tripping hazards, no complicated setup. Every Greenworks 24V tool can be started immediately and easily with the battery. For best results we recommend the use of a 4Ah battery. The angle grinder can also be used with batteries < 4Ah.
The 5 most important advantages of 24V batteries
1. Powerful performance without noise, smells, vibration or pollution
2. Ready to use immediately, even after long storage.
3. Never buy petrol and refuel again.
4. No maintenance required, as no spark plug, oil or air filter.
5. Cordless, therefore no cable tangle and no tripping hazard.
One battery for all 24V devices from Greenworks Tools
Compatible with a wide range of products for workshop and garden
Greenworks lithium-ion batteries deliver full power when used with Greenworks Tools. The 24V battery has 20% more capacity than batteries with 18V or 20V. You can use it for all your 24V tools, whether for garden or workshop so not only do you conserve resources, but also protect your wallet. Both batteries can be released quickly and effortlessly into the handle of each piece of machinery.
- 1 24V Greenworks GD24SAG angle grinder
- 1 instruction manual