Makita RP0900X/1 110V 1/4″ Or 3/8″ Plunge Router Supplied in A Carry Case
REGULAR PRICE: £99.00
About this item
- 0 to 35mm (0 to 1 3/8″) plunge depth capacity
- Plunge depth adjustment lever with 3 pre-set depth stops
- Easy to read scale level for adjusting depth of routing
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever
- Chip deflector to direct chips away from the user
- Can be placed upside down when replacing accessories or when not in use
- Can be connected to Makita Dust extraction system with an optional dust nozzle (not included)
- Double insulation
|Dimensions:||17.5 x 34 x 33.5 cm; 5.7 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
- Collet Â¼â or 3/8â
- Plunge 0 to 35mm
Any accessories shown are not necessarily supplied as standard equipment.
RP0900X/1 110V Â¼â or 3/8â Plunge Router
Supplied in a Carry Case.
The RP0900X/1 110V Plunge Router has a powerful 900 watt motor to deliver up to 27,000 rpm for smooth routing.
The Router features 3 adjustable depth stops for repetitive depth routing and easy to read scale level for adjusting the depth of routing. The plunge lock lever is conveniently located for efficient operation.
The Plunge Router has been designed with a durable flat top and can be placed upside down when replacing accessories or when not in use.