Dremel 3D40 3D Printer Wireless, Printing Volume 254 x 152 x 170 mm, Works with 1.75 mm PLA Filament, 100 Micron Resolution, Full-Colour Touch Display, WIFI and Slicing Software
REGULAR PRICE: £923.75
About this item
- Supported 3D filament: PLA in 11 different colours, 1x white PLA filament spool included in kit content
- No installation needed: Fast out of the box use thanks to the easy setup and the user-friendly touchscreen control center on the hardware
- Fully operational even without connecting to a computer; 3D prints can be started wireless directly from the touchscreen via access to a USB flash drive or internal 4 GB storage
- Fully enclosed sturdy plastic design with a 25.4 cm x 15.2 cm x 17.0 cm printing size volume for better prints, optimal safety and less chance for warping
- Scope of delivery: 1 x DigiLab 3D40; 3D Pinter Accessories: 1 x PLA Filament (White); 1 x USB Cable; 1 x USB Flash Drive; 1 x Object Removal Tool; 1 Build Tape; 2 x Blue Tape; 1 x Unclog tool
|Dimensions:||59.3 x 49 x 47.5 cm; 15 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
Dremel 3D Printer Bringing Your Ideas to Life
With the Dremel 3D40 Idea Builder, you have the ability to make all your ideas a reality.
Eleven Colours to Bring Your Design to Life
Dremel filament comes in an array of 11 vibrant colours. Get bold with bright colours or go monochrome with black, white or silver metallic. No matter which colour you choose, you can turn your ideas into full-colour 3D reality. Each spool consists of around 190 metres of Dremel PLA filament, which is plant-based and recyclable.
Turn Your Ideas into Reality
3D printing is where an object is created by the printhead or “extruder” by laying down successive layers of melted spool-fed filament, which is then quickly cooled and hardened so that the next layer can be applied until the model is complete.
The Dremel 3D Idea Builder has simplified the process of 3D printing so that everyone is able to try it. Your new 3D printer enables you to take an active role in creating your model as you watch it take shape and grow.
Easy and Safe to Use
You can control everything via the printer's settings (size and orientation of model, build quality, build time, temperature, infill and speed). The basic adjustment functions (e.g. changing the layout, repair) ensure that your ideas and their transformation into reality are precisely as you imagined.
Get to Know the New Printer Online
Visit the Dremel website for more information and to discover the full potential of the Dremel 3D world. Whether you are looking to build functional models, new hobby models or something a little more extravagant, you can explore the projects that are relevant to you to find helpful tips and instructions.
Extruder Designed to Minimize Clogging
The design of the extruder helps reduce the print setup time while maintaining an optimal extruder temperature. It also reduces the chance of any clogs or failed builds.
Wi-Fi Integrated 3D Printer
Your Dremel 3D Idea Builder is fully operational even without connecting it to a computer. Your models can be printed wirelessly, or by using the AutoDesk Print Studio Software which allows monitoring your build remotely.
More Reliable Printing Process
The 3D40 uses smart sensor technology, allowing effortless, accurate levelling and easy set-up. Thanks to the semi-automatic levelling, the extruder lays the filament evenly – for higher quality build results.
Print Larger Objects with Precision Thanks to Large Build Space
The large build capacity means you can also complete bigger projects. The fully enclosed workspace not only protects your model but also reduces the sound of the build process.