ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ HDR Gaming Monitor – 27 inch WQHD (2560 x 1440), Fast IPS, Overclockable 170Hz (Above 144Hz), 1ms (GTG), ELMB SYNC, G-SYNC Compatible, DisplayHDR 400
RRP PRICE: £549.00
SALE PRICE: £530.96
YOU SAVE: £18.04
SALE PRICE: £530.96
YOU SAVE: £18.04
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Colour: black
- Country of origin:- China
- Item Package Weight: 1.0 kilograms
|Dimensions:||25.5 x 61.1 x 50.8 cm; 8.6 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
Republic of Gamers (ROG), part of the ASUS family, is dedicated to creating innovative hardcore gaming hardware for gamers. ROG is committed to providing the absolute best performance and quality from its complete line of products. ROG is for those keen on the finest gaming hardware and software, it enables the ultimate computing experience for gamers and enthusiasts worldwide. All the while incorporating a stylish gamer-focused design merging the excitement of gaming with a unique premium style
ROG Strix XG27AQ
ROG Strix XG27AQ HDR Gaming Monitor – 27 inch WQHD (2560 x 1440), Fast IPS, Overclockable 170Hz (Above 144Hz), 1ms (GTG), ELMB SYNC, G-SYNC Compatible, DisplayHD 400
- 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) FastIPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 170Hz (over clocking) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS FastIPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional colour gamut delivers contrast and colour performance that meets DCI-P3 95% colour gamut and DisplayHDR 400 certification
Highly detailed visuals and contrast
Features WQHD (2560 x 1440) panel that delivers up to 77% more onscreen desktop space than standard Full HD (1920 x 1080) displays. Also, delivers an astounding 1,000:1 contrast ratio.
ASUS FastIPS Display−1ms (GTG) Response Time
ASUS FastIPS Display allows the display's liquid crystal elements to switch up to 4X faster than conventional IPS panels for improved response. With a 1 ms grey-to-grey response time, smearing and motion blur are virtually eliminated. This display also delivers images with outstanding colours thanks to DCI-P3 95% colour gamut and an astounding 1,000:1 contrast ratio. Wide 178-degree viewing angles ensure minimal distortion and colour shift even when you're viewing from extreme positions.
Incredibly Fast 170HZ Refresh Rate
You'll experience amazingly -fluid gaming visuals, giving you the upper hand in first-person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
Certified NVIDIA G−SYNC Compatible
Delivers a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR by default on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards.
Extreme Low Motion Blur SYNC
With ELMB SYNC, you can enable ELMB (low-motion-blur technology) and Adaptive-sync at the same time, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp visuals and high frame rates while gaming.
Accurate, Wider Colour Palette
Provides a wider range of colours with a cinema-standard DCI-P3 95% colour gamut. To ensure colour accuracy, all the monitors is factory pre-calibrated with factory calibration report.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) with DisplayHDR 400
HDR technology supports across a range of luminance to deliver a wider colour range and higher contrast than traditional monitors. The brightest whites and the darkest blacks bring out details like never before. Also, it can get peak brightness of 400 nits to meet the requirement for DisplayHDR 400 certification.
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to minimise eyestrain for improved comfort when you're embroiled in long gaming sessions.
Extensive connectivity options, including, I/O: DisplayPort1.2, HDMI (v2.0) support a wide array of multimedia devices.