Bosch Professional 12V System Thermal Camera Gtc 400 C (2X 12V Battery + Charger, Pouch, W/App Function, Temperature Range: -10Â°C to +400Â°C, Resolution: 160 X 120Px) – Amazon Exclusive Se
REGULAR PRICE: £871.99
- CONNECTIVITY : Transfer thermal images to a mobile device, take notes and customize images using the Bosch Thermal App, Or use the PC software to edit thermal images and create detailed reports
- EASY-TO-USE : The thermal images are easy to understand and all important functions are accessible with just one click, The picture-in-picture function helps to easily locate measurements
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE : The digital thermometer has a wide working range and can measure temperatures between -10Â°C and +400Â°C with an accuracy of Â±3Â°C*
- HIGH IMAGE QUALITY : The thermal camera has a resolution of 160 x 120 (19,200 px), and delivers high-quality thermal images which make it easy to visualize temperature differences
- ITEMS INCLUDED (Amazon Exclusive) : Thermal camera GTC 400 C, Bosch Thermal App, 2 x batteries 12V 2.0 Ah, quick charger, pouch, hand strap, micro USB cable
|Dimensions:||26.42 x 18.54 x 16.76 cm; 1.94 Kilograms|
|Batteries Included:||Lithium Ion|
From the manufacturer
Connect To The Bosch Thermal App
Using the integrated WiFi hotspot, easily connect to the Bosch Thermal app to transfer all information to a smartphone. Take notes, customize images and send thermal images to customers or colleagues.
Get High Image Quality
The thermal camera has a resolution of 160 x 120 (19,200 px), resulting in high-quality thermal images which make it easy to visualize temperature differences
Access the most important features with just one click and easily interpret thermal images on the large colourdisplay, save them with a visual image for clear documentation
Quickly and effectively check cable connections, cabinets, and electrical components
Check underfloor heating and AC, locate leaks, and inspect radiators
Search for faulty insulation and thermal bridges and detect leaks and water penetration
Scan heating/cooling systems, fuse boxes, pipes and catalytic converters or the engine temperature
What is a thermal image?
A thermal image shows the distribution of temperatures within a measuring range. Each pixel contains information about a temperature point. The GTC 400 C has a thermal resolution of 160×120 px and provides a thermal image with 19,200 measuring points
How do I connect to a mobile device?
The device connects via a built-in Wi-Fi module, which enables a connection between the GTC 400 C and the Bosch Thermal App. An individual security key is required the first time, which will be displayed on the tool while Wi-Fi is switched on.
Can I use GTC 400 C to measure body temperature?
No, the GTC 400 C is not suitable for the measurement of human body temperature due to its accuracy.
Can I measure temperature of liquids?
A thermal imager can only measure surface temperatures. Therefore, it is not recommended to use the device to measure the temperature of liquids. However, the GIS 1000 C can be used with a specific external sensor (K-type).
How can I get the best, most reliable results?
Select the correct material and adjust the emissivity value plus reflected temperature for more accurate results. For highly reflective surfaces, add black matte tape and measure on this non-reflective area.