Corsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Case (High-Airflow Front Panel, Tempered Glass Side Panel, RapidRoute Cable Management System, Spacious Interior, Two Included 120 mm Fans) Black
SALE PRICE: £84.95
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- A fitting choice: Combining innovative cable management, concentrated airflow, and proven Corsair build quality, choose the 4000D for an immaculate high-performance PC
- High-airflow front panel: An optimised steel front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling
- Corsair rapidroute cable management system: Makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25 mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables
- Two included 120 mm fans: Corsair AirGuide fans utilise anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling
- Extreme cooling potential: A spacious interior fits up to 6x 120 mm or 4x 140 mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including a 360 mm in front and 280 mm in the roof (dependent on RAM height)
Product descriptionStyle Name:Tempered Glass Airflow | Colour Name:Black
The Corsair 4000D Airflow is a mid-tower ATX case with easy cable management and exceptional cooling. A steel front panel offers optimal airflow to your components, accompanied by two included 120 mm AirGuide fans designed with anti-vortex vanes that enhance cooling. The Corsair RapidRoute cable management system makes it effortless to route major cables through a single channel, with 25 mm of routing depth. The 4000D Airflow offers all the space you need for excellent cooling and storage, with room for radiators in sizes up to 360 mm and four storage drives. Complete with a modern front I/O panel including a USB-C port, the 4000D Airflow makes great cooling and clean looks easier than ever.
- Tech Specs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 453 mm x 230 mm x 466 mm / 17.83 Inch x 9.06 Inch x 18.35 Inch
- Material: Steel, Plastic, Tempered Glass
- Cooling Layout: Front: 3x 120 mm, 2x 140 mm (1x 120 mm Included), Top: 2x 120 mm, 2x 140 mm, Rear: 120 mm (1x 120 mm Included)
- Radiator Compatibility: Front: 360 mm / 280 mm, Top: 280 mm with Corsair LPX DRAM / 240 mm with all Corsair DRAM, Rear: 120 mm
- Expansion Slots (Main): 7 + 2 Vertical
- Motherboard (Main): Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX (305 mm x 277 mm)
- Storage: 2x 2.5 Inch SSDs, 2x 3.5 Inch HDDs
- Clearances: PSU: 180 mm, CPU Cooler: 170 mm, GPU: 360 mm
- Dust Filters: Front, PSU, Top
- Front I/O: USB 3.0 (x1), USB 3.1 Type C (x1), Headphone/Mircophone (x1), Power, Reset
- Power Supply: ATX (Not Included)
- Box Contents
- 4000D AirflowCase
- Quick Start Guide
- Accessory Box
|Dimensions:||45.3 x 23 x 46.6 cm; 7.85 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
HIGH-AIRFLOW FRONT PANEL
An optimized front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
POWERFUL DIRECTED AIRFLOW
Equipped with two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
CORSAIR RAPIDROUTE CABLE MANAGEMENT
Route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables, making a clean-looking build easier than ever.
VERTICAL GPU MOUNT READY
With included vertical PCIe slots and a screw mount for a CORSAIR PCI-Express 3.0 extension cable (sold separately) you can show off your GPU and keep it secure at the same time.
PUT YOUR CONNECTIONS WITHIN EASY REACH
The modern front panel I/O panel includes a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 Port and a combination audio/microphone jack.
EASY SLIDE-ON, SLIDE-OFF SIDE PANEL
Show off your high-profile components and RGB lighting with an easy slide-on, slide-off attach method.