Corsair TX-M Series 650 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified PSU (UK) Hybrid Modular Power Supply Unit – Black
SALE PRICE: £76.98
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- 50 Degree C Operating Temperature: Can output full power even at very high ambient temperatures
- 80 Plus Gold: Runs cooler and uses less power than less efficient power supplies
- Semi-Modular: Allows user to only use the cables they need for a cleaner looking build with better airflow
- Backed by CORSAIR’s legendary technical support and customer service
- All Japanese Capacitors: Unparalleled reliability, even at higher operating temperatures
Product descriptionStyle Name:650 W | Pattern Name:Single
650WCorsair TX-M Series TX650MPSU,80PLUS Gold,Hybrid Modular,Single Rail,51A + 12V,120mm Fan,ATX PSU can operate at ambient tempuratures of50 degrees celsiuswithout impactingpower output. It is apower effientoption, runscoolerthan most alternitives and is backed byCORSAIR’s legendarytechnical supportandcustomer service.
1 x Corsair TX650M Power Supply Unit
|Dimensions:||15 x 14 x 8.6 cm; 1.7 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
80 PLUS GOLD
The super-efficient operation of the TX Series semi-modular results in lower energy use and lower operating costs. Since it generates less heat, the fan doesn’t need to work as hard, and you’ll enjoy near silent operation.
MODULAR CABLING WITH CLEARLY MARKED CONNECTORS
The flat, sleeved black cables are semi-modular, so you’ll only use the cables you need and you’ll get great-looking results. The clearly-marked connectors make installation fast and straightforward.
CORSAIR ENGINEERING AND QUALITY CONTROL
The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the TX-M Series semi-modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.