Russell Hobbs RHEM2301S 23L Easi Flatbed Digital 800w Solo Microwave Silver [Energy Class E]
REGULAR PRICE: £125.00
About this item
- The easiest and most instinctive microwave with 4 simple buttons that allow you to Microwave, Defrost, Start and Stop/Cancel. No complicated auto cookmenus or power levels.
- Flatbed technology removes the need for a turntable to offer a microwave with more useable space – ideal for large plates and casserole dishes. The flatbed surface is easier to clean than a conventional microwave, so food debris and moisture can be wiped away with ease.
- The diamond cavity structure provides improved microwave distribution by enhancing the reflection of the microwaves inside the cavity. This helps to cook your food more effectively, saving time and energy.
- This microwave has automatic defrost settings, all you have to do is input the ideal defrost time.
- The EASI microwave also has a LED light in the cavity which is long life and durable.
|Dimensions:||57 x 44.5 x 37.2 cm; 15.16 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
Introducing The EASi Microwave
The Which? Best Buy flatbed digital microwave from Russell Hobbs.
Four simple controls:
Microwave, Defrost, Start and Stop/Cancel.
No turntable, easy to clean and fits square plates and large dishes.
Effectively distributes the microwaves and improves cooking performance versus a standard microwave cavity.
Four Easy To Use Controls
Press to select a cooking time up to 60 minutes.
Select a defrost time to thaw food.
To pause cooking, press once, to cancel simply press a second time.
After selecting the microwave or defrost time press Start to begin.
About the Brand
At Russell Hobbs, products offer more than just quality, style and innovation – they help create delicious moments to be savoured. That first cup of coffee in the morning, the warmth of a freshly ironed shirt, the simple joy of sharing a freshly cooked meal with family – these are the things that truly matter. From kettles and toasters to irons and food preparation, all appliances offer stylish ways to make life easier. Designed with real people in mind, for solutions that help make home life even more enjoyable.
The Microwave Re-Invented
Good Housekeeping Institute Research shows that 98% of microwave usage in the UK is for reheating and defrosting food. That’s why Russell Hobbs have developed the EASi microwave with features that our customers really need. Just four controls, a large easy to clean flatbed and an energy efficient LED bulb. The EASi Flatbed Family Size Digital Microwave has been awarded a Which? Best Buy in February 2017.
- 23L capacity
- 800W microwave power
- Flatbed technology
- Easy clean
- Diamond Cavity
- Silver housing with mirror finish door
- Energy efficient LED light
- Product dimensions: H 30.4 x W 50.2 x D 41.8
How to use your EASi Microwave
To microwave, simply press the Microwave button until your required time is reached; the time increases by 30 seconds until 5 minutes and it then increases by 1 minute until 60 minutes. Press the start button and microwave will then start to cook at the full power.
To defrost simply press the Defrost button until your required time is reached; the time increases by 30 seconds until 5 minutes and it then increases by 1 minute until 60 minutes. Press the start button and the microwave will then start to defrost.
To pause the cooking cycle simply press the Stop button, to cancel, press the Stop button for a second time.
How Microwaves Work
Microwave ovens do not generate any heat themselves but instead emit waves of microwave energy which cause the water molecules in food to vibrate. This vibration produces heat which in turn cooks the food.
This is why your food will come out of the microwave piping hot, when your utensils inside the microwave stay much cooler.
Microwave energy cannot penetrate metal, so the inside of the appliance is lined with metal. The door is lined with a fine metal mesh which prevents microwaves from escaping.
Cooking Hints & Tips
To avoid any microwave mishaps it is recommended to take extra care with the following:
Foods with a membrane or outer skin (eg. fruits, sausages, potatoes, egg yolks).
– Food with a sealed or none porous skin must be pierced to allow pressure and steam to escape.
– Low moisture foods (eg. cereals, bagels, dried pasta, pulses and chocolate).
– These must be cooked for a very short length of time with constant supervision.
– High sugar content foods (eg. jams, syrups).
– These foods can become easily ‘super-heated’ when cooked in a microwave oven.
– Foods containing alcohol.
– Foods with an alcohol content must not be cooked in a microwave as they could ignite.