CPVAN Wireless Interlinked Smoke and Heat Alarm with 10
CPVAN Wireless Interlinked Smoke and Heat Alarm with 10 Years Battery Life, EN14604, CE Certified, Interconnected Fire Alarm with Remote Control, BS5446, Heat Detector, Low-Battery Alert. 4 Pack
- 【Wireless Networking & Security】 Up to 30 wireless smoke alarms can be linked together so that these networked fire alarms sets can monitor the whole house. If one of the smoke alarms detects danger, all others also sound the alarm! Whether it’s a children’s room, hallway or basement, thanks to a range of 100 m, the warning penetrates every corner of your home.
- 【Easy to Install & Connect】 This linked smoke alarms and heat detector can be quickly installed on any wall or ceiling with no wiring required. Fire alarms can be installed in just a few minutes using screws and anchors or sturdy adhesive pads. Simply press the pairing button on the remote control to connect the wireless smoke alarms, these wireless interlinked smoke alarms work without an app or Wi-Fi.
- 【10 Years Battery】 The smoke alarms for home interlinked is built in an energy efficient and eco-friendly lithium battery with low power consumption, enabling an incredible lifetime of 10 years with maximum reliability; spares you the hassle of frequent battery changes and provides uninterrupted 24/7 protection, even during power outages.
- 【Equipped with a Remote Control】 The interlinked smoke and heat alarm is equipped with a remote control which you can use to pair, test and silence the fire alarm at any time without having to test it with a pole or carry a ladder up and down. This is very kind and safe for the elderly.
- 【Photoelectric & Thermistor Sensor】 With photoelectric sensor, this linked smoke alarms reacts faster to dangerous smoke than conventional alarms. When triggered, the interlinked fire alarm notifies you immediately with an over 85 dB loud alarm and a fast flashing LED display, giving you additional time to control of the alarm have fire or escape safely. The fire detector also has a heat detector that triggers the alarm if the room temperature is unusually high.
- 【Compliance with New Scottish Legislation】 One of the alarms is set to detect heat only, allowing the heat alarm to be placed in the kitchen. By using a heat alarm in your kitchen to trigger when a rapid increase in temperature occurs you’ll still be protected without having to constantly turn off false alarms caused by smoke. Smoke alarms can be installed in living rooms, rooms, hallways and basements etc. This will protect your home on all fronts.
|Dimensions:||15.7 x 14.5 x 12.6 cm; 780 Grams|
|Colour:||3 Smoke+1 Heat+1 Remote|
|Batteries Included:||Lithium Metal|
|Colour:||3 Smoke+1 Heat+1 Remote|
We recommend that at least one linked smoke alarm is installed on each floor. Always install linked smoke alarms and heat detectors as centrally as possible under the ceiling at a minimum distance of 50 cm from walls or lights. Linked fire alarms should be available in all corridors and those used as escape routes from the common rooms in the event of a fire. In addition, every bedroom should be equipped with a smoke detector, bedrooms, children's rooms and guest rooms.
- Power: DC 3V
- Battery Package: CR14505*2 Lithium Battery (sealed in)
- Alarm Volume: >85 dB(A) at 3 meters
- Alarm Sensitivity: 0.09 – 0.17 dB/m
- Silence Time: approx 10 minutes
- Heat Sensitivity: 54~72°C
- Working Distance: Up to 100m(Outdoor open)
- Interlinked Devices: Max 30pcs per group
- Smoke Alarm*3
- Heat Alarm*1
- Remote control*1
- Adhesive Pads*4
- Screws and Wall Fixings*8
- User Manual*1
- Quick Guide*1
—Interlinked Smoke and Heat Alarms
—Linked Smoke Alarms and Heat Detector
—Smoke Alarms for Home Interlinked Scotland
- The batteries are 10 year life tamper proof.
- Interlinked & Low Brttery Alert & Easy to Install
- Comply to Standard EN14604:2005/AC:2008&BS 5446-2:2003
- Interlinked: If one of the linked fire alarms detects danger, all others will also sound the alarm.
- Test Button: We recommend using the test function to manually test the fire alarm at least once a month.