Telescopic Tree Pruners Telescopic Pole Saws Height
Telescopic Tree Pruners Telescopic Pole Saws Height Extendable Pruning Saw Gardening Tools Landscaping Branches Saw Loppers Cutter Trimmer for Trimming Leaves 11.5FT/3.5M
Why choose our telescopic pole saw
The telescopic pole saw, constructed with aluminum alloy pole and steel saw, perfect for pruning and trimming branches and leaves. The telescopic pole saw is ideal for trimming branches at higher position without ever climbing a ladder.
This high-cut saw allows you to cut and maintain woody plants in your hands. This work can be done on a solid foundation! ! ! The feet are on the ground without any danger.
Product Name: Telescopic pole saw
Blade material: 65Mn steel
Handle material: light aluminum handle
Handle size: 11.5FT/3.5M
Weight: 2.2 kg
Surface treatment: PTFE coating
Size type: anvil
Use: branch cutting
Trimming tool type: Trimming saw
Features: non-slip, foldable handle, FSC, length, telescopic
Application: Garden pruning
Products include: professional aluminum alloy telescopic rods * 1, branch saws * 1.
Important note: Using high-profile garden tools for pruning shears, it can be used directly in any environment with a little practice.
- SUPER-HARD SAW BLADE: The complete saw blade module includes a metal housing, special high-quality grinding and replacement of the blade/all components, thus ensuring that the screw fixation is completely made of very hard metal.
- ADJUSTABLE: The maximum length of the telescopic aluminum rod that can be quickly released in the metal can be infinitely adjusted. It also provides built-in twist protection to improve security. The profiled tubular structure provides additional stability and comfortable grip.
- PRODUCTS INCLUDE: Professional aluminum alloy telescopic pole * 1, branch saw * 1.
- VARIOUS USES: Our set of high-twig saws provide useful support for wood maintenance in trees, yards, courtyards, gardens, forests and corridors. There is a towing hook on the top of the tree saw. This prevents annoying incisions “slipping” due to excessive distances during sawing. Install it firmly on the telescopic pole bracket. Saw blades have precise, high-quality surfaces that provide excellent cutting performance.
- PLEASE NOTE: The use of a tall telescopic hand saw requires practice and handling of woodcuts. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will help you solve the problem!