3 kg /[105.8Oz] Crystal clear epoxy Resin for Creating
3 kg /[105.8Oz] Crystal clear epoxy Resin for Creating jewellery, Works of Art, Crafts, Woodworking and Tables
- ⚙️ 【MULTIPURPOSE】 CLEAR EPOXY RESIN is a versatile product that can be used both by professional artists but also by those who set foot for the first time in this fantastic world. Ideal for the creation of small jewels, the Kit (2 Kg A/4.4 Lb + 1 kg B / 2.2 Lb) can however also be used for the manufacture of River tables with castings less than 2 centimeters thick.
- 🧪【IMPECCABLE QUALITY】 Thanks to its particular formula, the Resin is perfectly transparent. The low viscosity helps prevent the incorporation of air bubbles, making it also suitable for the incorporation of objects and compatible with silicone molds, wood, fabrics, glass fibers, carbon fibers and paper. Totally shiny and self-leveling, complete catalysis will take about 24/48 hours – depending on atmospheric and environmental conditions – but it will already be workable after about 10 hours
- ☘️ 【SAFE AND CERTIFIED】 100% Made in Italy, guaranteed by a Certificate of Non-toxicity, solvent-free and odorless, making this resin a totally safe compound for even prolonged contact with the skin
- 💧【SIMPLE TO USE】 The 2 to 1 mixing ratio makes this product very easy to use. Just mix the two components according to the indicated ratio (for every 2 gram of A, 1 gram of B) and let it harden without the need for further additives. The resin can be colored with the main pigments on the market
- ✔️ 【ASSISTANCE SERVICE IN ENGLISH] In addition to the instructions for use included in the package, Telephone technical assistance offers a courteous and professional service that will be happy to answer all questions regarding the use of the products or to recommend which product, within our huge range, will be more suitable for your creation.
|Dimensions:||22 x 25 x 22 cm; 3 Kilograms|
- Respect the use ratio A + B (100: 50 by weight) following the formula: E.g. .: 100g Ax 0,50 = 50g B
- Epoxy resins are sensitive to humidity and air. It is advisable to apply at least 20 ° C in case of thicknesses less than 1 cm.
- If you effect “pours” with a thickness of several centimeters, divide the application into several “pours” (do not exceed 2cm at a time at a maximum temperature of 20 ° C) and wait for it to harden and cool before adding the second layer.
- If air bubbles remain, just use a hairdryer or other heat source to facilitate their exit.
- The epoxy system matures after about 12 hours and reaches a good hardness in 24-48 hours.
- If you want to polish the surface mechanically (glass paper + polishing cream), wait 24 hours more to give the product time to reach maximum hardness and be easier to polish!