ATOMSTACK A5 Pro Laser Engraver, 40W Laser Engraving Cutting
ATOMSTACK A5 Pro Laser Engraver, 40W Laser Engraving Cutting Machine Laser Cutter with Eye Protection Fixed-Focus, 5W-5.5W Output Power, Compressed Spot, Engraving Area 410x400mm
- 【Ultra-Fine Compression & Fixed-Focus】ATOMSTACK A5 Pro 40W laser engraver output power is 5.5W. The ultra-fine laser focus area is reduced to 0.23mm^2, can easily cut 10mm plywood and 8mm black acrylic. A5 pro has a powerful compressed spot, which can control the laser beam more accurately and make the more precise engraving. The upgrade compressed spot technology makes the laser spot down to 0.08mm to achieve finer image engraving.
- 【Precision Scale Line Axis】X-axis and Y-axis contain precision scale lines, which is convenient for you to carry out quick length measurements. The 410x400mm large-area engraving interval can meet your various engraving needs. Upgrade the wing nut, you can loosen and tighten it without tools and quickly adjust the height of the laser.
- 【Eyes Protection Design】A5 Pro 40W laser engraver with laser protective cover perfectly protect your eyes, filtering UV light for 97%, no need to wear goggles when watching laser engraving. The all-aluminum alloy anodized structural design makes the machine more robust. The whole structure is designed for quick installation, and the installation can be completed in 10-20 minutes.
- 【Extensive Compatibility】The machine can be compatible with various mature engraving software, such as LaserGRBL, LightBurn, support for Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10, and also support for Mac system (LightBurn), engraving file format Support NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
- 【Widely Use】The focal spot area of the A5 Pro is 50% smaller than that of other ordinary lasers, and it can take into account both precision engraving and high-energy cutting. 750-800°C sintering temperature suitable for paper, bamboo, wood, plastic, leather PCB board, aluminum oxide, lacquered metal, etc., can meet your various engraving needs.
|Dimensions:||60.79 x 34.79 x 13.4 cm; 5.1 Kilograms|
What's in the parcel
1 x X axis assembly, 2 x Profile 57cm, 2 x Profile 48cm, 1 x Control box
3 x Support feet, 1 x Laser goggles, 1 x Laser, 1 x 24V 2A power adapter
1 x Power cord, 1 x USB cable, Step 1-5 Installation package, 1 x M5 Allen key
10 x Rolled strips, 3 x Small wood chips, 1 x Fixed focus film
1 x M3 Allen key, 1 x Marker, 1 x Brush, 3 x Acrylic sheets
|Item model number||ATOMSTACK A5 pro 40w|
|Print Size||Recommend Print Size 410*400mm|
|Laser output power||5-5.5W|
|Wave Length||445 ± 5nm|
|Focusing method||fixed focus laser, no need to focus|
|Laser protective cover||Protect the user's eyes and prevent pets from grabbing the laser spot.|
|Operating software||LaserGRBL (free, support Windows) or LightBurn (paid, support Windows, Mac OS and Linux)|
|Data transmission method||USB connection|
|Input Format||NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc|
|Input Voltage||AC100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Output Voltage||DC12V, 5A|
|Cutting Objects||1/5″ wood and Acrylic ( The deepest cut can be 1/2″, repeated cutting multiple times ), material, Cardboard, non-woven fabric, thin plastic board.|
|Carving Objects||wood, bamboo, paper, plastic, leather, PCB board, aluminum oxide, non-reflective plating and lacquered metal,ceramics|