SHOTGUN Pro Kids Bike Seat for Mountain Bikes | No Frame
SHOTGUN Pro Kids Bike Seat for Mountain Bikes | No Frame Contact Front Mounted Bicycle Seat for Children 2-5 Years (up to 27kg) | Compatible with Most Regular and Electric Adult MTBs | Easy Install
- Share Your Passion For Mountain Biking: With your child riding SHOTGUN, you’ll foster a love of mountain biking and the outdoors. Designed for children 2–5 and up to 27kg.
- Zero Contact with Your Alloy or Carbon Frame – The SHOTGUN Pro child bike seat connects only to your seatpost and steerer and has no contact with your mountain bike’s frame.
- Fits Almost All Regular and Electric Mountain Bikes – The SHOTGUN Pro Kids MTB seat is fully adjustable to fit electric and regular mountain bikes of all sizes, flat or sloping top tubes, with standard 1 ⅛” steerers. Fitting requires 10mm of stem clearance, unless your bike has a stem that is shorter than 50mm in length, in which case you will need 20mm of stem clearance in order to fit the Shotgun Pro.
- Super Fast and Easy To Install And Remove – Swapping the SHOTGUN Pro Kids Bike Seat between MTBs is super easy. Comes with adapters for two bikes, easy to follow installation instructions and an installation video to help with any installation questions you may have about installing the SHOTGUN Pro Kids MTB Seat. Not suitable for Quill stems. Trek ‘Knock Block’ and Scott ‘Syncros’ adaptors sold separately.
- From Our Mountain Biking Family To Yours – Designed in NZ by Mountain Bike Mums and Dads. Designed and made to premium quality standards for safety and comfort.
|Dimensions:||10 x 10 x 25 cm; 2.09 Kilograms|
Fitting requires 10mm of clearance under the stem. Bikes with stems shorter than 50mm in length may require additional clearance under the stem.
The Shotgun Pro includes two spacers, for use on two bikes. Installing the Shotgun Pro spacer replaces 10mm of standard steerer spacers on your bike. Please note that adaptors for use with Trek Knock Block and Scott Syncros headsets are sold separately.
The Shotgun Pro is suitable for dropper posts and all common seat post sizes, including 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm and 34.9mm. Fitting requires 14mm of available seat post space.