WeCooper Zero Gravity Rocking Chair, Patio Chaise for Indoor
WeCooper Zero Gravity Rocking Chair, Patio Chaise for Indoor and Outdoor, Wavy Lounge Chair for Yard and Patio, Removable Headrest (Two Seats, Black)
- We draw inspiration from the silhouettes of a flying seagull and design this stunning outdoor chaise lounge chair with both ergonomics and aesthetics in mind.
- Premium Textilene Mesh: The chaise lounge outdoor is composed of our premium non-toxic textilene with 70% PVC and 30% polyester, which provides a refreshing touch to your skin even on a moist and sultry summer afternoon. In addition, our textilene of outdoor lounger is chemically so stable that would stand UV, rain and other harsh outdoor environment.
- Frame: We engineer the frame with high strength powder coated steel for chaise lounge patio chair which provides a great structural stability and a smooth zero gravity rocking experience. The chaise rocker lounge chair can hold up to 270 pounds.
- Headrest&Extra Wide Arm: The headrest of patio chaise lounge set can be moved to suit your comfort. Meanwhile you will find our lounge chair amazing with extra wide arm than other outdoor chaise lounge chairs feeling more comfortable.
- Low maintenance: This rocking chaise patio lounge chair requires minimal maintenance, rinse the mesh with water and wipe the frame with damp cloth.
|Dimensions:||157 x 65 x 76 cm; 10 Kilograms|
WeCooper try our best to make installation easy and nightmare free. However with this lounger, despite all of our effort spend, the installation is a bit tricky. Don't worry, at the time you finish installation and lie your back onto the chaise, EVERYTHING IS WORTH IT！
We compose our premium non-toxic textilene with 70% PVC and 30% polyester, which provides a refreshing touch to your skin even on a moist and sultry summer afternoon. In addition, our textilene is chemically so stable that would stand UV, rain and other harsh outdoor environment.
This lounger can endure outdoor weather, but it is always recommended to put the lounger under a roof top. Ever coated steel or iron will rust when leave soaking in the rain water, especially in coastal area. You only need to do a minimum wipe down using gentle cleansing agent for General maintenance.