PHOVOLT WiFi Hygrometer Thermometer sensor for home, Indoor
PHOVOLT WiFi Hygrometer Thermometer sensor for home, Indoor Outdoor Wireless Temperature Humidity Sensor Monitor with Remote App Notification Alert, Work with Tuya app, for Home Greenhouse (3-Pack)
App: Tuya Smart or Smart Life App
WIFI: 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz( NTOE:5G notsupported)
Battery type: LR03-1.5V/2*AAA Battery(Included)
Temperature Measure Range:-20℃~60℃
Humidity Measure Range: 0%-100%RH
Temp Measurement Accuracy: ± 1℃
Humidity Measurement Accuracy: ±5% RH
Product Weight: 38g
1* Indoor Thermometer Hygrometer wifi
1* User’s Manual
- Monitor temperature and humidity data anytime, anywhere: You can easily monitor temperature and humidity data in real-time from anywhere with the Tuya APP and Smart Life App. (not support 5G WiFi)
- Can be placed anywhere: The wifi temperature humidity sensor’s design fits in the palm of your hand. It’s small enough to fit in potted plants, cigar humidors, reptile vivariums, and other small spaces. Meet your needs for any corner.
- App Notification Alert: If the wifi thermometer hygrometer falls out of the range you set in Tuya or Smart Life App, you’ll receive an app push message immediately. You can turn on the low-battery reminder, provide it anytime, anywhere, and know the changes in your wine cellar, greenhouse, etc. through the app.
- Remotely View temperature humidity: The temperature and humidity sensor can be viewed remotely, you can monitor your baby’s room, wine cellar, garage with this item. Support Alexa, and Google Assistant, know temperature via simple voice control commands, e.g.: “Alexa, What’s the temperature in here?”
- Realize automation: Use 2.4G wi-fi network, easy to set up wifi, auto scan device and add after turn on Bluetooth via Tuya app. The Smart hygrometer thermometer monitor sensor can be used as the temperature and humidity data source of Tuya Smart, Smart Life, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home. You can do many automated processes based on the data source.
|Dimensions:||7 x 2.5 x 2 cm; 38 Grams|