ThermoPro TP17H Digital Meat Thermometer Kitchen Cooking
ThermoPro TP17H Digital Meat Thermometer Kitchen Cooking Thermometer with 4 Temperature Probes for Oven Grill Cooking BBQ Thermometer with Backligh
- 4 Color-coated probes to eliminate confusion: ThermoPro probe thermometer with 4 probes can simultaneously monitor different kinds of meat or the smoker’s ambient temperature; Being able to do more than 4 kinds of food at a time
- 6 USDA meat presets and BBQ HI/LOW temp alarm: Grilling thermometer is programmed with 6 USDA preset temperatures, or you can also set your own desired temperature; An alarm will sound once your probe reaches the set temp; The BBQ HI/LOW temp range alarm will alert you if need to add more fuel to your BBQ/smoker never run out of fuel again
- Touch activated backlit display: Food thermometer for smoking features a one touch activated multi color backlight to easily check temps and adjust settings in all light conditions and any viewing angle, it is not only easy to get the readout instantly even in dim light
- Highly accurate and wide temperature range: Sugar thermometer oven safe food grade, stainless steel probes boast a wide temp range of -10˚c to 300˚c with the highest accuracy of ±1°c and fast read times of 1-2 seconds; Making the probe capable of withstanding the hottest cooking environments to measure anything while still ensuring meat cooked to perfection
- ThermoPro oven thermometer, your reliable choice: Grill thermometer for smoker features multiple placement options: Magnetic back, tabletop stand, and hanging to fit any grilling setup；It can be widely used in cooking, BBQing, smoking, grilling, etc; No worry on overcooking or undercooking, it helps to cook like a Pro
|Dimensions:||24.5 x 9.8 x 4.5 cm; 340 Grams|
Large Screen with Touch Backlight Button
BBQ thermometer features a large 3.3” display with a light touch backlight button to easily turn on the backlight and check temps in dim light conditions. Backlight stays active for 10 seconds unless there’s further operation.
Multiple Placement Options
With a strong magnetic back, attach your thermometer to the side of your grill/smoker or any other non-heated metal surface. Use the tabletop stand to rest on a countertop or at the side of your grill at an easy to read angle. Hanging hole is ideal for a kitchen hook
Fast Target Temperature Setting
When cooking the same types of meat, quickly and easily duplicate the selected probe’s settings to all other three probes by pressing and holding the hold the PROBE / ALARM and MEAT / HI / LO keys at the same time for 3 seconds. Don’t waste time and get back to what matters most!