COOLIFE Hard Shell Suitcase with TSA Lock and 4 Spinner
COOLIFE Hard Shell Suitcase with TSA Lock and 4 Spinner Wheels Lightweight 2 Year Warranty Durable (Grey, S(56cm 38L))
- Dimensions S: 56x39x23cm(All Parts). Capacity: 38L. Weight: 6.3lbs. Dimensions M:67x46x26cm(All Parts).Capacity: 60L. Weight: 7.9lbs. Dimensions L:77×52.5x30cm(All Parts). Capacity: 93L. Weight: 10lbs. Important: Please choose the size you need to purchase.
- BEST QUALITY ALSO BEST PRICE WITH TWO YEARS WARRANTY: Our suitcases are well made with quality materials and every suitcase goes through strict quality control test, like Drop loading test, Lifting test of handle, Wheel rolling test, Zipper test etc.
- COBINATION LOCK + 4 SPINNER + SIDE HANDLE: With build in combination lock, it’s easy and convenient to lock and unlock your suitcase during travel. The 4 multidirectional spinner wheels moves smoothly and quietly. The side handle can be really handy when lifting the suitcase with heavy weight.
- ABS HARD SHELL + ALUMINIUM COPING HANDLE: Our suitcases are made of hard ABS material, it’s strong, lightweighted and scratch resistant. The aluminium coping handle is lightweight and strong.
- DETAILED INTERIOR: The Interior of the suitcase are covered with two layers of materials. Polyester fabric and a thin layer of foam, to increase elastic buffer and add comfort for our dear customers. Also with Interior mesh zip pocket and elasticated, squared full capacity design.
The suitcase locks are Travel Sentry Approved, which means transport security officers can use an official master key to unlock it without any damage.
2 TPU Elastic Handles
TPU material is soft and comfortable, which reduces the pressure on hands when carrying luggage. The placement of the handles allows for convenient carrying options.
Using high-quality durable zipper, it was built for longevity. Conveniently open and close your bag, without having to worry about the zipper failing.
Prevent Wear Design
With added bumpers, they help to protect the suitcase from coming in direct contact with the ground.