ERA 1930-37-1 Maximum Security BS Nightlatch with Polished
ERA 1930-37-1 Maximum Security BS Nightlatch with Polished Chrome Body
The BS3621:2007 High Security Nightlatch features an integral cylinder pull which protects the cylinder from being drilled. The cylinder also has well over 30,000 cut key variations. The Nightlatch also comes with a 20mm bolt throw for greater security and strength. This product is ideally suited for glass panelled wooden doors, as it has been designed with an ergonomic internal lockable handle offering added security against forced entry.
The main lock bolt “automatically” deadlocks, this makes the use of a credit card to force entry virtually impossible. The bolt can also be held in the withdrawn position (only) with the use of the snib feature.
1 x Lock Case
1 x Box Striker
1 x Cylinder c/w Pull
3 x Keys
7 x Screws
4 x Connecting Rods
1 x Fitting Instructions
1 x Template
- Certified to BS3621 – Approved by all insurance companies
- Latch bolt automatically deadlocks when door is shut – prevents credit card attack.
- Locking internal handle – Provides additional security.
- 6 Pin cylinder with armoured pull – prevents drill attack
- Ideal for solid or glass panelled, timber or composite doors.
|Dimensions:||15.5 x 10 x 9.3 cm; 750 Grams|