Projector,5G WiFi Bluetooth Projector with Case, Native
Projector,5G WiFi Bluetooth Projector with Case, Native 1080P Full HD 9000 Lumens 4K Supported, iZEEKER Portable Movie Projecto
- 🔥【Native 1920*1080P & 9000 Lumens High Brightness】 iZEEKER WiFi projector has 1080P native resolution and supports 4K video. 9000 lumens allow you to enjoy excellent brightness and crisp details in dark environments. Small projector for HD cinema effect.
- 🔥【2.4G+5G Hz Dual-Band WiFi & Bluetooth 5.2】Easily connects to your iOS/Android phone via WiFi to quickly mirror movies, photos, and games from your smartphone or other mirroring-enabled devices to the big screen. In addition, iOS devices also support Apple Lightning to USB cable connection. The latest Bluetooth chip supports the projector to easily connect to Bluetooth headphones and Bluetooth speakers, giving you louder volume and better sound quality.
- 🔥【Multi-Device Connection & Low Noise】 iZEEKER WiFi projector is equipped with HDMI, USB*2, and AV port, allowing easy connection with TV boxes, FireStick, iOS and Android phones, laptops, USB drives, headphones and DVD players, etc. The built-in advanced cooling system will effectively reduce the noise of the projector fan for an immersive cinema experience.
- 🔥【Large Screen Experience & Portable Design】 iZEEKER WiFi projector features a zoom function that reduces the size up to 75% without moving the projector. Depending on the distance, you will get a large screen projection experience of 180''. The projector is portable in size, and while iZEEKER has prepared a custom carry bag for you, it will be your first choice for camping out.
- 🔥【100,000 Hours Lamp Life & Lifetime Professional Support】Advanced German LED chip, the lamp life will be extended to 100,000 hours. iZEEKER provides 2-year free after-sales guarantee and lifetime professional technical support. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
|Dimensions:||19 x 15.8 x 8.6 cm; 1.72 Kilograms|
Q1: Why can't I watch Netflix/Hulu/Prime Video on this projector?
A1: Due to copyright restrictions, playing these videos on a projector may result in no picture but sound. Please via HDMI with a PC/TV Box, Fire Stick, and Chromecast to connect the projector to play these videos.
Q2: Why can't I project my phone with a Bluetooth connection?
A2: Bluetooth can only be connected to Bluetooth devices (such as Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth headphones, etc.) as audio output. Most projectors currently on the market do not have the ability to connect to phone's Bluetooth.
Q3: Why is there no sound when I play a video?
A3: Please check if the video you are playing is Dolby Audio first. If it is Dolby Audio, please turn off it. Some files encoded by AC3/DTS may not be able to play sound due to copyright issues.
Q4: Does the matching remote control come with batteries? Can I buy a separate remote control or other accessories?
A4: The matching remote control does not include batteries, so you need to prepare two AAA batteries. There are no separate sales for the remote control and other accessories. But if you need it, we will send you the related accessories.
Q5: Why can't I connect even though I followed the steps?
A5: Please make sure your phone has the screen casting function. In addition, due to the privacy protection of some Android phones (such as Google and Motorola phones), screencasting is not available.