Redragon H848 Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Headset
Redragon H848 Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Headset – Lightweight – 7.1 Surround Sound – 40MM Drivers – Detachable Microphone – Multi Platforms for PC, PS5/4/3, Switch, Mobile
- 3 Modes Connection – Cables truly will affect your game experience, H484(the first Redragon 3-mode wireless gaming headset) with 2.4Ghz receiver and low latency Bluetooth connectivity, providing more freedom of play on PC, smartphones, PS.
- Precisely Clear Audio – Enjoy the real clear and lossless sound quality with 7.1 Surround-Sound technology, creating a field of immersion wherever in game field, listening to alive concert or in a chat room. The 40mm drivers offer a wider frequency range, richer sound fields, higher definition and extreme fidelity sound.
- Ultra Lightweight Design – With a lightweight construction, H848 wireless gaming headset weighs only 178g (6.2 oz), making it comfortable to wear all day long. Relieve the pressure on your head.
- Long Battery Life – No need to stop the game to recharge thanks to 20-25 hours of battery life, allowing you to keep playing game, talking to friends, and listening to music in an immersive way. A full charge takes only 2.5 hours.
- Durable Comfort – The soft memory foam padding helps absorb sound waves to improve overall sound, and breathable fabric earcups keep your ears cool during long play sessions.
Onboard Audio Controls
All audio and mic mute controls are located on the left earcup, easy to adjust the volume while watching videos and mute the mic when having a private talk.
Solid Fabric Material
The soft headset paddings are covered with durable cozy fabric material, which offers a totally different comfort wearing and significantly longer using time from worn out.
Detachable noise-cancellation mic will surely offer you the most clear communication between your teammates, no more distorted sound & boomed mic cases.
Q: Does it work with Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S?
A: No. The headset does not include the 3.5mm audio cable or adapter.
Q: Does it work with Switch wirelessly?
A: Yes, you can directly connect the headset to the Switch through Bluetooth.
Q: How do I know when the headset is about to run out of power?
A: The headset indicator lights up red and twinkles when the power is below 3.3V. The indication tone is “ battery low”.
Q: Does this headphone have 7.1 surround sound?
A: Yes. In 2.4ghz and wired mode, press the microphone on/off button twice. Note: The 7.1 surround sound function will be unavailable under the Bluetooth connection.