Waterpik Cordless Pearl Water Flosser, Electric Dental
Waterpik Cordless Pearl Water Flosser, Electric Dental Flosser, Rechargeable Dental Plaque Removal Tool to Clean Between Teeth, Oral Irrigator Ideal for Travel or Small Bathrooms – White (WF-13UK)
The Waterpik Cordless Pearl is a compact yet powerful electric water flosser, offering effective plaque removal both at home or on holiday. The rechargeable dental flosser water jet removes up to 99.9% of plaque and is clinically proven to help improve gum health by cleaning between teeth, below the gum-line and by massaging and stimulating gums. Lightweight and portable, the cordless rechargeable water flosser offers a new quieter design and is perfect for smaller bathrooms or travel. It features an ergonomic narrow hand grip and improved tip rotation for ease of use. The long-lasting battery has a higher capacity, for increased charge life, and the oral irrigator tool can be charged whilst standing upright. With an easy-to-fill water tank built-in, plus two pressure settings, you can control the speed and power of your flosser at the touch of a button. With 4 tips included, the electric flosser is ideal for use with implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, braces or periodontal pockets. • Includes: 1x Water Pik-13UK Cordless Pearl water flosser, white • Lightweight and travel-ready water flossers for teeth, cordless and easy-to-use • 4 tips and charging cable included • In-handle dual-pressure control • Reservoir capacity of 45+ seconds • Ultra-quiet • Ergonomic grip • 360-degree tip rotation • 2-year guarantee
- Cleaner teeth with Cordless Waterpik Pearl – this Waterpik water flosser is up to 50% more effective for improving gum health than traditional dental floss, leaving your mouth feeling fresh and clean
- Easy plaque removal – removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas, perfect if you struggle when flossing, using toothpicks or interdental brushes
- Safe and gentle – ideal for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, bridges or periodontal pockets. Up to 3x as effective as dental floss for cleaning around braces with the Orthodontic Tip
- Healthy gums – the powerful water jet massages and stimulates, to improve circulation and keep gums strong. Combines water pressure and pulsations to clean between teeth and below the gum line
- Perfect for on the go – the lightweight, rechargeable and ultra-portable cordless water flosser is ideal for small bathrooms or for travel. It features a quiet design and ergonomic narrow hand grip
From the manufacturer
The most effective way to clean between teeth
Complete dental care for clean teeth & healthy gum
Up to 99.9% of plaque removal from treated areas
An Easy-Grip designed with you in mind
207 ml reservoir capacity for 45 seconds of use
Cordless convenience: Adaptable to your routine
More effective for gum health
More effective for improving gum health vs. string floss
Waterpik Water Flossers
Cordless Plus Orchid
|Power Source||USB Rechargeable Battery||UK 2-Pin Shaver Socket Charge||UK 2-Pin Shaver Socket Charge||UK 2-Pin Charger, Rapid Charge||UK 2-Pin Charger, Rapid Charge|
|Reservoir Removal||Latch removal||With hinged lid||With hinged lid||Latch Removal||Latch Removal|
|Reservoir Size||207 ml (45 seconds of use)||207 mls (45 seconds of use)||651 ml (90 seconds of use)||207 ml (45 seconds of use)||207 mls (45 seconds of use)|
|Battery Life||Up to 2 weeks||Powered by socket||Powered by socket||Up to 2 weeks||Up to 1 week|
How to use a Waterpik Water Flosser?
1. Fill reservoir with warm water.
2. Select tip and click into handle.
3. Lean over sink and place tip in your mouth.
4. Close lips enough to prevent splashing, let water flow into sink
5. When finished, turn unit off.
How to clean a Waterpik Water Flosser?
1. Clean the outside of the unit
2. Clean the water reservoir
3. Clean the internal parts
4. Clean the handle (countertop models)
5. Clean the flosser tip
How often should I replace tips?
We recommend replacing the Classic Jet Tip and Tongue Cleaner every 6 months.
For tips with bristles, we recommend replacing every 3 months. This applies to the Plaque Seeker Tip, Orthodontic Tip, Pik Pocket Tip, and Toothbrush Tip.
How do I change Waterpik Water Flosser tips?
Every Water Flosser has a Tip Eject button, which allows you to remove the tip.
When you insert a new tip into the Water Flosser, ensure it clicks into place.
How to clean Waterpik Water Flosser tips?
1. Remove the tip from the unit.
2. Soak the Water Flosser tip in hydrogen peroxide or white vinegar for 5-7 minutes.
3. Rinse the tip under warm water.