Dash Cam Front and Rear with 64GB SD Card 1080P FHD Dashcam
Dash Cam Front and Rear with 64GB SD Card 1080P FHD Dashcam for Car 170° Wide Angle Dashboard Car Camera With WDR Night Version, Car On-Dash Mounted Cameras Parking Monitor, Motion Detection, G-Senso
- 【64GB SD Card & Packaging Includes】In order to allow you to use the dash cam faster, we provide a 64GB SD card, you don't need to buy this card extra. Please format the memory card before use. Packaging Includes: 1*dashcam, 1*SD card, 1*suction cup mount, 1*USB cable, 1*car charger, 1*card reader, 1*needle for resetting, 1*cleaning cloth, 1*wire trim tool, 1* user manual.
- 【3 Inch FHD Screen & Dash Cam Front and Rear】A 3-inch screen can provide a wider viewing angle, making it easier for you to observe the surrounding road conditions. IPS has a high degree of color reproduction, which can truly display the colors of road conditions. Full HD can provide clear and delicate image quality. 170° wide-angle 1080P front camera and 140° wide-angle 720P waterproof rear camera, which can capture all three lanes of the road, providing dual protection for your travel.
- 【Excellent Night Vision & Waterproof Rear Camera】Our car camera adopts F2.0 aperture and utilizes advanced image processing technology combined with WDR technology to achieve better color accuracy and clarity. Whether it is day or night, it can clearly capture small details such as night driving and license plates. The rear camera has a waterproof function, which can maintain clear shooting even when driving in rainy days, without missing any road condition information.
- 【Built-in Gravity Sensor & Loop Recording】When the gravity sensor detects a sudden impact or collision, the current video will be locked automatically and will not be overwritten. This ensures that the accident scene can be truly restored and analyzed. Loop recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest footage when the memory card reaches capacity, but it skips locked videos to make sure they aren't overwritten.
- 【Parking Monitor & Motion Detection】In Parking Mode, once a collision is detected, the dashcam will automatically power on and start recording a 30s video and lock it. Motion detection can recognize changes in images in designated areas, detect the presence of moving objects, and the camera can automatically start recording in standby mode when it detects an object moving in front of the camera. If you need 24-hour parking monitoring function, you need to purchase an additional hardwire kit.
- 【Lifetime Warranty & Reliable Customer Care】We provide forever after-sales service for this dual dash cam, 7×24 hours technical support, 30 days full refund. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.