HexClad Hybrid Nonstick 1-Quart Saucepan with Tempered Glass
HexClad Hybrid Nonstick 1-Quart Saucepan with Tempered Glass Lid, Stay-Cool Handle, Dishwasher Safe, Induction Ready, Compatible with All Cooktops
- HexClad Cookware features a tri-ply construction of high quality aluminum between two layers of stainless steel laser-etched with our patented hexagonal nonstick surface to provide the ideal hybrid cooking performance and heat distribution.
- Your HexClad 1 Quart Saucepan is ready for any kitchen, thanks to compatibility with induction, gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops while being oven-safe up to 500°F. Note: HexClad Lids are suitable for use up to 400°F.
- All HexClad Cookware is a breeze to keep clean. The surface is metal-utensil resistant and, while hand-washing is highly recommended, cleanable with your dishwasher or steel wool pads.
- Your purchase includes one HexClad 1 Quart Saucepan and one Tempered Glass Lid. The 1 Quart Saucepan measures approximately 6 inches in diameter, 3 inches in height and 1.5 lbs in weight.
- HexClad products sold by HexClad Hybrid Cookware are backed by a lifetime warranty from manufacturer's defects (commercial and restaurant use excluded). Seasoning according to the official instructions is essential to enjoying HexClad's hybrid nonstick functionality.
|Dimensions:||6.25 x 13 x 3.25 cm; 743.89 Grams|
What is HexClad’s patented Hybrid Technology?
Our patented Hybrid technology combines all the benefits of stainless and nonstick into a single pan. The laser-etched stainless steel hexagonal network of ridges forms peaks over nonstick valleys for increased searing capabilities.
Do the handles get hot or are they heat-resistant?
Our stay-cool handles are designed specifically to be heat-resistant. However, shorter handles that are closer to the heat will heat up more quickly. So please use caution. And always use oven mitts when removing cookware out of the oven.
Is HexClad Hybrid Cookware oven-safe?
Yes. Our cookware is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and our tempered glass lids are oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Can I use HexClad Hybrid Cookware on any type of cooktop?
You can use HexClad Hybrid Cookware on virtually all household stove tops including gas, electric, glass, and induction cooktops.
Can I use metal-utensils with HexClad Hybrid Cookware?
Yes, HexClad Cookware is metal utensil safe such as metal spatulas and whisks.